When will the new Shure foamies be available to buy?
Feb 14, 2007 at 4:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

aaroncort

Banned
Sorry dudes, I know (if i were more savvy that is) I'd be able to find this in a search, but my attempts came up with nothing relevant.

So, does anybody know when I'd be able to get my hands on these little buckaroos?! I just got a brand new pair of e5c's straight from shure since my last pair broke. And I'm chomping at the bit to get my hands on these longer lasting foamies. I'm sure that I'm not alone in this!

Feb 14, 2007 at 9:27 PM Post #4 of 24
Spoke with Shure customer support today, tried to nab a pair but was told, "They will be available come the beginning of March."

blink.gif

Feb 14, 2007 at 9:32 PM Post #5 of 24
Sorry for the dumb question.... I haven't been following this thread.

Will they be available for the e2c?

Feb 14, 2007 at 10:12 PM Post #6 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry for the dumb question.... I haven't been following this thread.

Will they be available for the e2c?

All Shure's are the same fit.

Feb 14, 2007 at 11:55 PM Post #8 of 24
Quote:

All Shure's are the same fit.

negative.

The stems on the e2 are larger in diameter than the e3, e4 and e5(000). Doesn't matter if they are C's, G's or N's.

Feb 14, 2007 at 11:57 PM Post #9 of 24
let me rephrase that last line I wrote.

the e4g come with an Ear clip thingy, of which I have not seen, only read about. The ear clip thingy is not available as a seperate, Sold By itself accessory from shure at this time.

Feb 14, 2007 at 11:59 PM Post #10 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Low Fidelity /img/forum/go_quote.gif
let me rephrase that last line I wrote.

the e4g come with an Ear clip thingy, of which I have not seen, only read about. The ear clip thingy is not available as a seperate, Sold By itself accessory from shure at this time.

I think I've seen white ones too, so maybe not just come with E4G's.

Feb 15, 2007 at 1:35 AM Post #13 of 24
Yes, new washable, re-usable foamies. They are awesome. They were giving them out at CES. They are BLACK, not the yellow ones. Not available yet, but soon. Best tips I have used with my E500 by far.

Feb 15, 2007 at 1:46 AM Post #14 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, new washable, re-usable foamies. They are awesome. They were giving them out at CES. They are BLACK, not the yellow ones. Not available yet, but soon. Best tips I have used with my E500 by far.

Are they the same thing as the "black olive" tips members were discussing a while back?

Feb 15, 2007 at 1:49 AM Post #15 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are they the same thing as the "black olive" tips members were discussing a while back?

Probably. They made their debut in January at CES.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back