When will 4G iPod be out?
Jan 4, 2004 at 8:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Lil_JV

500+ Head-Fier
Does anyone know when the 4G iPod is coming out? I am going to get an iPod soon but don't want to get it and have a new one come out in a month. I like the current iPod but could stand having to charge it every 5 hours. If this has been discussed before could someone please point me to the thread/s.

Thanks in advance.

JV.

Jan 4, 2004 at 9:43 PM Post #4 of 13
Im pretty sure blessingx understood what u meant. The rumored next revision of the ipod is likely going to be the mini ipods (for the time being).

Its unlikely the full size ipods will see any revisions (aside from possible case changes) for a few months. There are rumors of a media ipod, but thats in no way confirmed.

check www.macrumors.com regularily, as they usually have the scoop a few weeks ahead of time.

Jan 4, 2004 at 10:57 PM Post #6 of 13
At least wait for Macworld's announcements (whatever they end up being). At the very least there may be some price fluctuations on the older iPods with any new introductions.

...and yeah I meant gen not GB.

Jan 5, 2004 at 6:52 AM Post #7 of 13
Hey, Im from edmonton to, i just bought a 3g 40 gig at the bose store in west ed and it was very very cheap, they have a mistake in there pricing, you should really go check it out

Jan 5, 2004 at 8:52 AM Post #8 of 13
Quote:

Originally posted by jonnycid
Hey, Im from edmonton to, i just bought a 3g 40 gig at the bose store in west ed and it was very very cheap, they have a mistake in there pricing, you should really go check it out

Not that I could go, but why don't you let us know exactly *how cheap*?
wink.gif

Otherwise, today's the day, can't wait for the Stevenote to start, whatever may come about
cool.gif
tongue.gif

Jan 5, 2004 at 9:01 AM Post #10 of 13
Quote:

Originally posted by lindrone
The Keynotes starts on Tuesday, 1/6/2004, here in United States... So it's not "tomorrow".

Dang... I was most shure it would be today, wasn't it oringinally announced for 1.5.?

Jan 5, 2004 at 2:08 PM Post #11 of 13
Quote:

Originally posted by jonnycid

Cool! I was just there yesterday but can't remember the price. They also had a 20GB. Do you know how much it was.

Thanks. JV.

Jan 5, 2004 at 6:38 PM Post #12 of 13
The first day of the Macworld Expo is always a "conference".. not sure what it's for... I've never been to it. Perhaps it's a press conference or something.. errr.. don't know. There are other lectures and things you have to pay for to go on that day, I think?

Rest of the week is the "expo"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back