Whats your lifepath number?
Jan 6, 2004 at 6:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

Matthew-Spaltro

1000+ M-m-er:Larthenon Marthenon.
http://www.numberslady.com/num.html

rolleyes.gif

Jan 6, 2004 at 9:20 AM Post #2 of 17
I'm an 8, but I do not feel that I am here to master money... Maybe it's a testament to the effects of Christianity. The rest of the stuff is more or less true.
biggrin.gif

Jan 6, 2004 at 1:43 PM Post #4 of 17
Numerology? Ah, the world's most ancient scam.
rolleyes.gif

Jan 6, 2004 at 4:03 PM Post #5 of 17
8!!!

Master of Money???!!!

I've been wearing a dog collar for my dominatrix 'Money', she's dressed in black leather and working me over with the 'cat-o-nine tails' !!!

Jan 6, 2004 at 8:52 PM Post #7 of 17
Six. Disagree though.

Jan 6, 2004 at 10:45 PM Post #8 of 17
I'm a 7 and it's spot on....just pure luck I guess.

Jan 7, 2004 at 1:34 AM Post #10 of 17
"TWOS want peace. They try to be mediators. When they feel threatened or pushed to the wall, they become the terrible 2s. They seek love and do not like to be alone.

I guessed I was a two even before I started. I must be more "powerful" than Glynis then
tongue.gif
I disagree with not being alone. I enjoy listening to my headphones in peace.
biggrin.gif

Jan 9, 2004 at 4:50 AM Post #12 of 17
Mine seems true - however I read them all, and I would guess most people could identify with most of the answers in some way. Although, out of the listed numbers, mine fits me best.. (8).

-dd3mon

P.S. - My girlfriends came out about right too. weird.

Jan 9, 2004 at 5:38 AM Post #13 of 17

I guess I rule you all.

Send me RS-1s! I command it.
evil_smiley.gif

Jan 9, 2004 at 6:03 AM Post #14 of 17
i have number 8, too. up till now i dont even consider my family a middle class and i hate business. everything else seem to fit me exactly
eek.gif

"EIGHTS are here to master money. They do not feel safe unless they have financial security. It is difficult for the 8s to take advice.When they make a choice, they must feel it is their decision, NOT SOMEONE ELSES. As a result, they do tend to learn the hard way. 8s are very honest and by being so blunt, they unitentionally hurt feelings. Although they can sometimes appear insensitive, what is going on inside them is the exact opposite. They do feel deeply about everything that goes on in their lives."

attitude number 3. i dont get this thing because even 1 and 2 and 7 describe my personality/attitude.
Attitude Number 9 person may have old family pain that haunts them. And the 9 needs to overcome it in order to be happy today.
this remind me of myself.

oh god need to get up at like 4am tomorrow and study for my tests, i'm screwed.

Jan 9, 2004 at 6:12 AM Post #15 of 17
This is so true but I know noone will believe me... I have had unexpected and surprising encounters with one specific number absolutely every day of my life since I can remember. The number in question is number 0 (zero). It appears added to absolutely every number I ever come across...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back