Whats Your Favorite Headphone Brand? Poll
Mar 20, 2007 at 4:57 AM Post #61 of 105
I guess I'm taking a different approach to this topic. My favorite headphone at the moment is the Sony SA5000 (I've heard almost no other good headphones), but I really dislike Sony. I voted for Stax because I like the idea of them as a company, not because my favorite sounding headphone comes from them. I also really like Alessandro for taking some decent headphones, putting them at more reasonable prices, and allowing everyone in the world awesome access to them. That's a huge plus in my mind (guess what I think of Grado?)

Mar 20, 2007 at 5:34 AM Post #63 of 105
I voted for creative. Although I have better headphones/earphones, none of them are as physically versatile while maintaining a low price and providing excellent sound as my creative ep-630s.

Mar 20, 2007 at 6:11 AM Post #66 of 105
You gotta be kidding me.... Bose and Logitech each have more votes than Westone???

only ONE vote for Vmoda!!!??? After all that hype and gushing praise?

Mar 20, 2007 at 6:14 AM Post #67 of 105
theres something about ultrasones... but only 2 votes.
and 2 for bose, how daring

Mar 20, 2007 at 6:44 AM Post #68 of 105
I have only heard one AKG headphone, the K271 Studio, but they have become my favourite manufacturer just from that. No other home headphone has brought me so much enjoyment or stayed with me as long. Grado Labs is a close second although not as much due to their headphones, but due to their being a smaller company that is family-owned and their products are hand-built, as well as their customer service being reported to be very good.

Mar 20, 2007 at 7:35 AM Post #71 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by Advil /img/forum/go_quote.gif
how about a "Whats headphone brand do you dislike the most" thread?

Hehe, that would be entertaining.
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 20, 2007 at 7:46 AM Post #72 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by mirumu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hehe, that would be entertaining.
evil_smiley.gif

Would have to make sure Bose does not even come up on the list or the results will be skewed.

Mar 20, 2007 at 8:25 AM Post #73 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by wnmnkh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who selected Bose?

So far, 003 and Bad Korean Vinyl.

You can click on the vote numbers and it'll show you who voted for what.

Mar 20, 2007 at 6:59 PM Post #75 of 105
Definately a Stax man.

lambda.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back