What's wrong with you?
Oct 9, 2008 at 11:25 AM Post #46 of 50
Right eardrum has lesser movement than left eardrum.

Position of right and left ear are asymmetrical.

Had a wound across left index finger nail, the nail didn't grow back as it was.

Had a wound on right knee, there are two small very thick patches of skin that would grow back if it was peeled off.

A patch of hard skin on my left foot.

*self-censored*

Mild OCD.

Always not enough sleep.

Always broke.

Cursed with good taste and thus very critical of everything.

Wow, that's quite a few wrongs.
biggrin.gif

Oct 9, 2008 at 3:47 PM Post #47 of 50
Scars: a little too numerous to mention, but highlights include scars from motorcycle accidents, knives (I was a cutter when I was a teen), a sword, shaving, and a few from some fetish bloodplay

Feet: hyper-extended arches, birth defect. also ingrown left toenail

left knee: sensitive to cold, motorcycle accident '99

right leg: saphenous neuropathy (nerve damage), motorcycle accident '06

Bathing suit area: some piercing holes, the occasional ingrown hair, a sex-related scar or two

Internal Organs: heart murmur, likely some lung damage (smoker)

teeth: impacted lower wisdom teeth, upper wisdom removed, 1 molar that hurts, but the dentist can't find anything wrong with it, bunch of filled cavities

ears: tinnitus in right ear, along with high-frequency roll-off @13k Hz

eyes: nearsighted, astigmatism (nothing serious, can wear contacts)

hairline: receding at temples but no bald patch in back (thank the Gods)

body mass index: yeah, I could lose 60lbs

Mental condition: depression sufferer since childhood, also a bad case of sex addiction (which despite some marital conflict and a previous treatable STD or two has actually been pretty enjoyable....)

PS: could always use more money

Oct 9, 2008 at 6:41 PM Post #49 of 50
to much cartilage in my left knee (will tear eventually) causes constant deep bone bruises on the surrounding bones, causes my knee to buckle from time to time while climbing stairs along with shooting pain (something nerve related i bet, but not positive)

partially torn Rotator cuff or labrum in my left shoulder (15 years of pitching capped off with a few years of playing college ball, which means you're never 100% but play anyways)

the occasional pinched nerve in my left shoulder and elbow, again, from years of pitching

stretched ligament in my left elbow, more baseball related stuff

and something with my lower back, stiffens up if I'm laying down the wrong way, think I have a hurniated disc or something

oh yeah, too many gray hairs for my liking before I'm even 30, can't wait to see how well my bodies holding together 10 years from now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back