What's up with Klipsch IEMs' reviews on Amazon?
Sep 9, 2009 at 10:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

TobaccoRoad

500+ Head-Fier
All Klipsch IEMs' reviews, except Customs, are combined together. Is it to boost the rating for their newer IEM S4? I feel this is unethical as I'm interested in X10 but can't decide with such mixed reviews. Surely this was intentional right?

Sep 9, 2009 at 10:34 PM Post #2 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by TobaccoRoad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
All Klipsch IEMs' reviews, except Customs, are combined together. Is it to boost the rating for their newer IEM S4? I feel this is unethical as I'm interested in X10 but can't decide with such mixed reviews. Surely this was intentional right?

I don't think it was intentional. It's just because they lumped all of the products as variations of the same product listing, much like they do with different colors of the same thing. They shouldn't have the products arranged that way. But I seriously doubt, when they sell thousands of different products, that Amazon has some conspiracy to boost reviews of the S4.

Sep 9, 2009 at 10:43 PM Post #3 of 5
It's been that way on Amazon for a long time. It has nothing to do with the S4.

Consider the X5. They tend to be overlooked. They are my favorite IEM's of all I have tried. I have not heard the X10 but from the reviews, it has more bass and less detail than the X5. I think the bass is really good on the X5.

Sep 10, 2009 at 3:24 AM Post #4 of 5
It's jacked, and unfortunately it's not limited to the Klipsch. I've noticed it with other headphones as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back