Whats the worst fight you been in?
Mar 9, 2008 at 8:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 82

kool bubba ice

Headphoneus Supremus
In 07 I fought with my moms XBF.. To cut to the chase, he tried choking her to death, spit in her face, & called her white trash...She also has MS.. their roommate at the time pried his hands off my mothers throat & he took off.. She called me. I was irate. Went to her house & punched a hole in the wall & threw some furniture around.. He came back 4 hrs later.. We had words.. He pretended like he was going to the bedroom then proceeded to sucker punch me.. Hit me three times..Blurred my vision..But I was peace in my mind.. Kind of a tranquil state.. Weird thing to describe.. I just kept thinking to me myself, this isn't good mike.. You need to do something. & I was embarrassed that this 5'7 160lber is whaling on me..We were in the hallway, which was good.. He couldn't move around very well.. I just tucked my chin down, put up my hands using the 'crab' defense, ala George Foreman.. I was a judo practitioner at the time, so I got real close to him & swept his leg..I fell right on top of him & started choking him, but realized he wasn't worth it.. So I just laid on top of him & let him ponder what I was going to do..Afterwards My mom told he he had fear of death in his eyes. Later the cops came & arrested him.. Me & my mother pressed charges..

Mar 9, 2008 at 8:26 PM Post #2 of 82
With my wife, When I spent the money for the Thiel CS7.2 speakers in amberwood finish. She (to this day) still thinks she won. Got to go listen to the Thiels now.

Mar 9, 2008 at 8:27 PM Post #3 of 82
I got jumped by 4 guys at a party while in the military. I was 19 at the time. I ended up getting my nose broke and broke my right hand on some guy's jaw. In the end, I got my ass kicked. To this day, I have a bump on the top of my nose because the Army doctors didn't set it right. I got even with the SOBs, but that's another story.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 9, 2008 at 8:43 PM Post #4 of 82
These weren't my worst fights, but just stuff that's stayed with me til now:

I got jumped in fifth/sixth grade by some racists in the school yard. We were coming off the bus, and they'd been picking on me for a while. (I was "incredibly" small and passive as a kid) I remember being laughed at by strangers, and how the adults and teachers just turned their backs.

I was visiting relatives in Philly, when these two gangster wannabes (may've been family, I dunno) decided to harass me for whatever reason. (I was only 12, they were bigger than me) I tried to fend them off by chucking a can of nails. Everyone thinks I attacked them, even to this very day.

(Funny story, I went back to visit like a year ago for a wedding thing. I saw the mother of the two arses, so I assumed they must be here somewhere. I started scoping around, and most the guys in room became real nervous when I looked at them. These big, strong bastards were scared of little ol' me. It was beautiful.)

Mar 9, 2008 at 8:46 PM Post #5 of 82
I guess you're in a mood that matches your avatar, so good for sticking up for your mom, and not letting that POS be worth jail time.

I've never gotten in a fight, so the closest tale I can tell was when my husband limped in one night with a wicked bruise on his side. Five skinheads were beating up a Somalian guy, and no one was doing anything, and that made my husband, normally a very peaceable guy, just snap. He jumped into the fray and he and the Somalian guy were able to open a can of whoopass on the skinheads - who were basically cowards and just ran away.

How he got the bruise was that something in his brain remembered "Oh yeah, I have a black belt in taekwondo." And he adapted things he had practiced so many years ago to this street fight. One of the skinheads noticed this and tried to mimic it with a "high" kick to the waist. Yeah, that worked, with heavy boots on and really slow. So Mr. Plainsong held the guy's leg there and went to work on the guy's face.

By doing that he ended up with a bruise, as opposed to broken ribs, and apparently the guy's face was in much worse shape. He said that something inside him just thought that was hilarious that the idiot skinhead was dumb enough to do that.

He's not one to brag about these kind of fights, or to seek them out. He's a strong silent type that doesn't talk much about feelings or, and nor does he hardly ever get angry. But that just made him snap. Very brave, but dangerous. What could I say against him when I would have jumped into the same fight, with less-than-helpful results.

Mar 9, 2008 at 9:26 PM Post #6 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I guess you're in a mood that matches your avatar, so good for sticking up for your mom, and not letting that POS be worth jail time.

I've never gotten in a fight, so the closest tale I can tell was when my husband limped in one night with a wicked bruise on his side. Five skinheads were beating up a Somalian guy, and no one was doing anything, and that made my husband, normally a very peaceable guy, just snap. He jumped into the fray and he and the Somalian guy were able to open a can of whoopass on the skinheads - who were basically cowards and just ran away.

How he got the bruise was that something in his brain remembered "Oh yeah, I have a black belt in taekwondo." And he adapted things he had practiced so many years ago to this street fight. One of the skinheads noticed this and tried to mimic it with a "high" kick to the waist. Yeah, that worked, with heavy boots on and really slow. So Mr. Plainsong held the guy's leg there and went to work on the guy's face.

By doing that he ended up with a bruise, as opposed to broken ribs, and apparently the guy's face was in much worse shape. He said that something inside him just thought that was hilarious that the idiot skinhead was dumb enough to do that.

He's not one to brag about these kind of fights, or to seek them out. He's a strong silent type that doesn't talk much about feelings or, and nor does he hardly ever get angry. But that just made him snap. Very brave, but dangerous. What could I say against him when I would have jumped into the same fight, with less-than-helpful results.

Brave man. You should be proud.. I know my friend got into a fight over some guy making fun of me.. I wasn't there.. Made me feel good.. like defending my honor.. Although he didn't have too..

Mar 9, 2008 at 10:28 PM Post #7 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by kool bubba ice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Later the cops came & arrested him.. Me & my mother pressed charges..

Good stuff, just count yourself lucky he didn't also press charges. You could have ended up in jail right with him.

As for me it was breaking up a domestic disturbance. I got between him and her, to protect her, and she decided she didn't like that and proceeded to whale on me with a pool stick. Not a good night!

Mar 9, 2008 at 10:50 PM Post #8 of 82
A friend of mine got into it with some off work bouncer that almost ran us over in his truck. Apparently the bouncer thought one of us hit his car as we walked past, so the guy stopped and got into a shouting match with my friend. Mind you my friend was half this guys size and drunk.

It wasn't until they physically touched each other that I pulled them apart and got in the middle of them to try and stop it. Thats about all I remember, the guy sucker punched me and lights out. The story from witnesses said he got on top of me and punched me 3 or 4 times and then turned me over and smashed my head into the asphalt. And while this was happening my friend was getting chocked out by another bouncer.

Woke up with a broken orbital, broken nose, and all my front teeth knocked out. I have a pretty gnarly picture I took with my cell phone in the emergency room.. they wouldn't let me see my face.

So um yeah..

Mar 9, 2008 at 10:55 PM Post #9 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by kool bubba ice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Brave man. You should be proud.. I know my friend got into a fight over some guy making fun of me.. I wasn't there.. Made me feel good.. like defending my honor.. Although he didn't have too..

I was both parts scared and proud. He never was able to get the Somalian guy's name, but my husband he was able to defend himself pretty well once the odds were better than five on one. Those so very brave skinheads. To think they owe their name to a ska song.
wink.gif

Mar 9, 2008 at 11:34 PM Post #11 of 82
I can run really fast.

If I can't get away I just start sobbing and pleading for my life, and when the guy turns away in disgust, I sucker punch him, then when he's down I step on his neck.

Mar 9, 2008 at 11:47 PM Post #13 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelonious Monk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
One time a guy kicked me in the balls for no apparent reason.

You know why

Mar 10, 2008 at 12:00 AM Post #15 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by Outro /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Woke up with a broken orbital, broken nose, and all my front teeth knocked out. I have a pretty gnarly picture I took with my cell phone in the emergency room.. they wouldn't let me see my face.

Yikes. So what was the outcome?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back