What's the story with all these people not using the search function?
Mar 21, 2006 at 6:42 AM Post #16 of 36
Quote:

nope, maybe I should search . . .

You are damn near as evil as I am.been taking lessons ?
tongue.gif

Mar 21, 2006 at 6:44 AM Post #17 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
You are damn near as evil as I am.been taking lessons ?
tongue.gif

great people don't need lessons!

(okay, that's enough. We're gonna yelled at rick-mon
tongue.gif
)

Mar 21, 2006 at 7:25 AM Post #19 of 36
Great, now we have to skip over redundant threads as well as threads whinning about said redundant threads...what am I doing here again!?

Mar 21, 2006 at 7:29 AM Post #20 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by coco
Great, now we have to skip over redundant threads as well as threads whinning about said redundant threads...what am I doing here again!?

whining about threads that whine about redundant threads?

Mar 21, 2006 at 8:15 AM Post #21 of 36
I personally think all those noobs "recommend me" threads are great for giving chance for other (slightly older) newbies to feel slightly superior (or more informed).

Mar 21, 2006 at 10:00 AM Post #22 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_mocok
I personally think all those noobs "recommend me" threads are great for giving chance for other (slightly older) newbies to feel slightly superior (or more informed).

haven't you been into it ?
very_evil_smiley.gif

tongue.gif

Mar 21, 2006 at 4:09 PM Post #25 of 36
personally , I don't dislike noobs as I see into some of them my thoughts , my research bla bla I remember youngness bla bla
580smile.gif

tongue.gif

now I'm old .
5 years , I mean FIVE years I'm here .

Mar 21, 2006 at 4:20 PM Post #26 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
Well, recent threads have shown that most head-fiers can neither spell nor form proper sentences.

:)

Hey, dn'ot wrroy aoubt seplilng and garmemr. Ins't it aamznig taht we slitl unredsantd ecah ohetr eevn if we d'not slepl rhgit? Bauety of coummincaoitn.

Mar 21, 2006 at 9:13 PM Post #27 of 36
If I said what I really feel, I'd get banned again, maybe for good. The sanitized version can be summarized as follows; people are lazy and dumb and we're enabling them to be that way because telling them to **** and do a search is frowned upon.

Mar 21, 2006 at 10:58 PM Post #28 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by coco

My thread is a necessary evil...think of it as self defense. In addition, as I responded to the first response to this thread, the apparent irony of this thread (that this thread is also somewhat redundant) was intentional and was meant to serve the purpose of showing how annoying redundant threads are. But hey, you are always free to leave if you like.

Mar 22, 2006 at 3:23 AM Post #29 of 36
nondealing with multiple posts has always appeared to be headfi policy.

in fact, its good buisness. forums that delete and merge ABSURDLY comon threads (even ones ont eh active page...) are never as popular as ones that let all that worthless crap pile up.

Mar 22, 2006 at 3:29 AM Post #30 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by nabwong
Hey, dn'ot wrroy aoubt seplilng and garmemr. Ins't it aamznig taht we slitl unredsantd ecah ohetr eevn if we d'not slepl rhgit? Bauety of coummincaoitn.

I don't think the search box agrees with ya.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back