What's the song in the Nokia N82 commercial?
Jan 19, 2008 at 3:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

wrecked_porsche

Headphoneus Supremus
Can someone help me identify the song used in the Nokia N82 commercial please?

Nokia N82 "Tell Better Stories"
YouTube - Nokia N82 Commercial

I must have the music... Its soo beautiful....
biggrin.gif

Anyone know the name of the song or which album/artist it comes from?
frown.gif

Jan 19, 2008 at 3:40 PM Post #2 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by wrecked_porsche /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can someone help me identify the song used in the Nokia N82 commercial please? I must have the music... Its soo beautiful....
biggrin.gif
Anyone know the name of the song or which album/artist it comes from?
frown.gif

I don't know what it is, but it's quite beautiful. I love that style anyway. Now I have to go do some research to find out what it is - unless someone else knows??

Jan 24, 2008 at 9:27 AM Post #9 of 16
Nothing important to add, but if I had $550, that N82 might be the phone I'd upgrade to. They are quite impressive.

Jan 27, 2008 at 7:56 PM Post #12 of 16
It sounds like Andrew Bird. I can't pinpoint the exact song, since in commercials they usully change the tunes a little to fit the needs of production, but it sounds a lot like a piece of the song "MX Missiles" to me.

Jan 31, 2008 at 10:15 AM Post #14 of 16
I spent a few hours looking, cos I always love this kind of challenge. I had a listen to Andrew Bird's stuff, I don't think it's him. I'm inclined to think it's just a random studio musicians rendition of what sounds like a classical spanish guitar theme.. it's like if you heard 'greensleeves' or 'happy birthday' and asked who it's by.. sure someone wrote it, but not a 'band' or modern artist.. maybe I'm just saying this cos i couldn't find it and got annoyed :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back