What's the point of Parcelforce Tracking
Apr 8, 2006 at 6:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Captain

500+ Head-Fier
I can not see the point of Parcelforce web tracking. If you try to track any thing you get no info until about 5 days after it has been shipped. By that time whats the point as it usually has arrived. I hate parcel force I need info now
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Apr 8, 2006 at 8:15 PM Post #3 of 9
It seems to tell you when it's entered the system (lobbed with gay abandon into the sack at 'ye olde post office') and that it's been delivered - nothing in between
mad.gif
Just had a package sent from the US - Fedex tracked it every step of the way, even down to the fact i wasn't in to accept it
frown.gif
3 days from Cali to the UK (Though it did cost $33 for the privelage!
eek.gif
)

Apr 8, 2006 at 8:17 PM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob N
What service are you using?

He just said it...... "Parcelforce"

Yup Captain, Royal Mail's tracking service is as good as USELESS. In fact you can't track "ANY" of their services, end of story, no correspondence will be entered into. If it doesn't turn up after a period (I think it's 6 weeks) they will get you to fill in a missing in action form and you "may" get your money back, eventually. If you want tracking you'll pay through the nose for it and you won't get any point to point tracking from Royal Mail. Royal Mail are relatively CHEAP but they're also pretty reliable but "tracking" no way Jose.

Apr 8, 2006 at 8:29 PM Post #5 of 9
Can you believe I have an account with these morons, they are the cheapest for a total UK cover. It looks like you get what you pay for though. I arranged a pick up for Thursday which they never turned up for, rearranged for Friday with a Saturday drop off and still I have not got my package. Trying to track it down on a weekend when they give no phone back up is a real pain, as said their web site is useless.

Apr 8, 2006 at 9:02 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oink1
Waaay OT - How's the shop going Captain?

Going really well thanks. Just started the tourist season in York, so going to have a busy summer. Will post some links to the new web site in the next few weeks.

Apr 9, 2006 at 1:08 AM Post #9 of 9
That's for sure.Only good thing about using USPS is knowing when it arrived but if you want to know where it is at the moment then good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back