What's the longest your PK1 and PK3 have run before they broke?
Mar 9, 2009 at 1:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

ChroniCali

1000+ Head-Fier
My PK3's bass on one side seems to rattle after like half a month. Pretty disappointed so I will be sending them in either for a replacement or refund.

I also have the PK1, I was wondering what's the longest someone has used these before they stopped working?

Just wondering about the longevity of these products, not too sure of the QC/longevity of the PK3, but I am hoping that the PK1 will last quite a long time. Anyone use them for more than 1-2 years with no problems?

And I'm talking about the DRIVERS not the cabling... can always recable.
wink.gif

Thanks.
beyersmile.png

Mar 9, 2009 at 2:28 AM Post #2 of 11
I have both, and they're still working fine. I bought the PK3's about 5 or 6 months ago and they're still working fine. My PK1's are 4 months old and still fine too.

Mar 30, 2009 at 1:39 AM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Philimon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got mine last summer and they are still good. I have accidentally pulled/tripped/snagged the wires quite a few times, and have had no problems.

Cool, great to know. Hope I can have my PK1s running for quite a few years!!!

Oct 9, 2009 at 4:57 PM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChroniCali /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cool, great to know. Hope I can have my PK1s running for quite a few years!!!

my pk1s just broke today; right bud has no sound. what's the protocol now? anyone have the contact info for the manufacturer?

Oct 9, 2009 at 8:20 PM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ichinichi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
my pk1s just broke today; right bud has no sound. what's the protocol now? anyone have the contact info for the manufacturer?

How long have you had them? You can always contact HeadDirect.

Oct 11, 2009 at 2:41 AM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ichinichi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I believe it's $50 for the PK1 replacement if it's out of warranty. But double check with Fang though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back