What's the first ever record, tape, cd, etc you bought?
May 1, 2009 at 3:26 AM Post #61 of 73
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbriant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Rolling Stones - Now.

Now I know I'm not the oldest guy on here:

Kiss - Alive

May 1, 2009 at 3:57 AM Post #62 of 73
Quote:

Now I know I'm not the oldest guy on here

That's OK, I know I'm not either.
wink.gif

May 1, 2009 at 5:42 AM Post #63 of 73
I was too young to remember my first CD purchase, it was probably a Weird Al CD or something along those lines.

My first vinyl record purchase was Belle & Sebastian - Dear Catastrophe Waitress

May 5, 2009 at 1:00 PM Post #69 of 73
I stole Led Zeppelin and Jethro tull cassettes from my dad when I was 12 and before that I stole these big magnet lints with Procol Harum.

But the first cassettes I actually bought myself had to be one estonian punk band called "vennaskond" which means "Brotherhood". Several years later I purchased my next posessions which were Iron maiden "Brave New World" and Rob Zombie "Hellbilly deluxe" and Metallica "Ride a Lightning".

Thats it.

May 5, 2009 at 10:01 PM Post #70 of 73
First album I got that I remember was some various artists superman soundtrack.
First album I actually bought for myself was Kiss - Creatures of the Night on cassette when I was in the second grade
Then a few years later my first 2 cds were Level 42 - Running in the Family Platinum Edition and Spandau Ballets 12 inch mixes

May 5, 2009 at 11:09 PM Post #71 of 73
The Kinks: Dedicated Follower of Fashion 7"

196....er? 5/6?

May 6, 2009 at 3:51 PM Post #72 of 73
Quote:

Originally Posted by Arlekiin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I stole Led Zeppelin and Jethro tull cassettes from my dad when I was 12 and before that I stole these big magnet lints with Procol Harum.

But the first cassettes I actually bought myself had to be one estonian punk band called "vennaskond" which means "Brotherhood". Several years later I purchased my next posessions which were Iron maiden "Brave New World" and Rob Zombie "Hellbilly deluxe" and Metallica "Ride a Lightning".

Thats it.

Terekest kah, Londonis?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back