whats the best way to pay some one in china from the US?
Feb 28, 2005 at 2:56 PM Post #3 of 7
Maybe Moneybookers will do but you would both need a Moneybookers Account. You might want to shoot them an email because Moneybookers is by far the cheaperst way to transfer money internationally. Max costs for transferring money is 50 Eurocents. For transferring your Moneybooker account money to your bank account makes it another 3.5 Euros. I have transferred money to Israel quickly and safely. I use Moneybooker to transfer money from my German to my Swiss bank account on a monthly basis without hassle. Paypal pales in comparison although Moneybooker cannot do credit card transactions.
The homepage is www.moneybooker.com Just ask them whether somebody from China can withdraw his Moneybookers Account money to his local bank account.

Feb 28, 2005 at 6:52 PM Post #5 of 7
Depending on where you live, international bank transfers can be quite an expensive luxury.

Feb 28, 2005 at 8:45 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by BowerR64
If i have the bank info i can do it from my bank? i have his bank info and the account ti put the money in but that just seems like a weird way to send money.

It's called wire transfer. It's usualy on the expensive side so it more used for large transaction. Work pretty much like a check except it cannot bounce because the sender need to go the the bank and have the money in his account and the money is remove immediatly to be sent. All done electronicly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back