What's the BEST 30gig ipod case/cover?
Jan 21, 2007 at 7:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

1967cutlass

500+ Head-Fier
My girlfriend just got one of the new ipods and she wants a cover for it. I told her that I could find the best one but not to ask me how I found out
wink.gif
. Anyway recommend me something decent please
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 21, 2007 at 8:03 PM Post #3 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by jdimitri /img/forum/go_quote.gif
www.bestskinsever.com

I'm sure she doesn't want to bulk up her ipod?

Well I just talked to her and apparently she DOES want something bulky, she says she wants something that can help protect it if dropped.

Jan 21, 2007 at 8:56 PM Post #4 of 13
www.iskin.com

I've owned two of these skins and love them. They totally protect your iPod no matter what - and I take mine everywhere

Jan 21, 2007 at 8:58 PM Post #5 of 13
i say a combo of the best skins ever, and then pop it into an aluminum case like the one in my sig - podsplus is silver or black i think, and plenty of ebay versions out there too.

Jan 22, 2007 at 3:18 PM Post #9 of 13
If your girlfriend likes leather
wink.gif
, I can recommend www.case-mate.net formerly Case-Ari. I have one for my 30GB and love it. I put a Best Skins Ever on my pod and then into the case. My iPod is scratch free after more than a year. It's a hard plastic shell with a soft lining and nice leather exterior. Well made and about $35-$40 for BSE and case. Of course, there is www.vajacases.com , more expensive but many people seem to be very happy with them. I can't vouch personally, as I don't own one, but my next case will be Vaja (change of style). They are quite attractive and come in multiple colors and styles. Just my .02

Jan 22, 2007 at 3:41 PM Post #10 of 13
Another vote for Best Skin Ever and whatever case you want to use. My 60GB Video IPod refurb just died and I removed the BSE before sending it bacj to Apple for replacement. It is incredible how it adheres to the player and comes off without leaving a trace.

-Pony

Jan 22, 2007 at 10:24 PM Post #12 of 13
www.yotank.com

this is my 80gb iPod
my main advise with these, the headphone port is too small for most higher-end headphone mini plugs. And the Dock port is a tight fit for most docks. I am actually sending this one back to them and they are making me a custom fit iTank case to accomidate the dock plug I am using and also making the headphone port a little bigger so that most mini plugs will fit it.

NEW-AUDIO005.jpg

NEW-AUDIO010.jpg

NEW-AUDIO012.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back