What's that white fabric on the Grados?
Feb 28, 2010 at 7:29 AM Post #16 of 24
To elaborate: I removed the "cloths" initially because I accidentally burnt it on my MS-1is when I was heating them up to open and recable. I started using pads similar to PX-100 pads, under the stock bowls. The comfort is great. I ended up removing the cloth from my SR-325is using the same pad "mod". I really don't find much of a sq difference. Maybe slightly less treble fatique from the 325is. That doesn't seem to bother me anymore. But that would probably be a result of the PX-100 pads, not the cloth removal.

Feb 28, 2010 at 7:33 AM Post #17 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by kunalraiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This feels as a mock thread, maybe we could show a little respect to John Grado,some humor is fine but within limits
smily_headphones1.gif

don't blame me I just wanted to know if I removing that white thing would be fine
smile.gif

Feb 28, 2010 at 7:36 AM Post #18 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by kunalraiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This feels as a mock thread, maybe we could show a little respect to John Grado,some humor is fine but within limits
smily_headphones1.gif

I know, I got a little out of line there and I apologize for anyone who might of been offended.

I was just having fun with it.

By no means do I wish anything bad to the man, nor do I ever wish for any of the statements I made to be interperated as being genuine, as he does make some very kickass phones.

Feb 28, 2010 at 7:42 AM Post #19 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by ickyman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
maybe john grado is just some sicko who puts pieces of his underwear into every headphone? Either that or he uses it for worker motivation.

Just hypothetically speaking of course.

Not all that far from the truth... One can pantyhose mod Grados and Sennheisers to a similar effect.

Feb 28, 2010 at 7:46 AM Post #20 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by logwed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not all that far from the truth... One can pantyhose mod Grados and Sennheisers to a similar effect.

log, I was tryin to apologize gdi ><

Feb 28, 2010 at 7:49 AM Post #21 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by ickyman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
log, I was tryin to apologize gdi ><

I caught your humor.
icon10.gif

Feb 28, 2010 at 11:17 AM Post #24 of 24
I find it hilarious that someone would even imagine of a man's pubes getting stuck in a headphone. What was that person doing at that time? I would hate to know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back