Whats that one annoying techno song that is played alot?
Sep 26, 2006 at 4:37 AM Post #4 of 13
I really, really, hate that song.
Not just the song, but whoever likes it as well.
There have been times in my life when I have felt the urge to use violence. This song arouses that feeling 10 fold.

what can be done?

Sep 26, 2006 at 4:37 AM Post #5 of 13
"Sandstorm" is by far one of the most annoying, overplayed techno songs in existence. At least "Popcorn" was like the first techno song ever made.

Sep 26, 2006 at 4:43 AM Post #6 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Capital R
"Sandstorm" is by far one of the most annoying, overplayed techno songs in existence. At least "Popcorn" was like the first techno song ever made.

It just seems like I am always sorrounded by people that constantly play the most agrivating and annoying music. Its the music for the brain dead, the repetitive, under developed melody is literally forced into your head. stuff like that "aint no holler back grrrrrrl" or whatever terrible rap song by the disposable "lil/yung ___".

Sep 26, 2006 at 4:55 AM Post #7 of 13
my wife HATES "Galvanize" by the Chemical Brothers - because she knows if she hears it, it probably means I'm watching football and a Budwiser commercial just came on
cool.gif

Sep 26, 2006 at 8:48 AM Post #8 of 13
Hehe, the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title was Sandstorm. At least one good thing I can say about Sandstorm is that it brought me into the wonderful world of electronica.

Sep 26, 2006 at 10:14 AM Post #9 of 13
Sep 26, 2006 at 12:25 PM Post #10 of 13
my vote for most annoying techno song goes to the crazy frog axel foley remix. Definately makes your ears bleed and causes insanity to set in. I recommend listening to it once just so you know how bad it is.

Sep 26, 2006 at 10:05 PM Post #12 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by gordolindsay
All of them...
tongue.gif

Ooops, did I say that out loud??

Agreed!
cool.gif

That 'Sandstorm' video... That was something... really.... something.... yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back