What's On Your Mind?
Jul 3, 2011 at 8:34 PM Post #306 of 375
so little time so much music...

i can't help but think about all those amazing albums that i'm yet to discover
biggrin.gif

Jul 4, 2011 at 1:31 PM Post #307 of 375
Wondering what day this week my redneck tan will start peeling. :frowning2:

Sunburn... Scotland... no, it's not April fool's, it's a miracle.

Jul 5, 2011 at 2:26 PM Post #312 of 375
Haha looks like I'm not the only Starcraft geek here. I used to play SC:BW back in the late 90's, but I was just another typical BGH noob back then. Started playing again when SC2 retail came out, got placed in Silver. Worked my way to Plat and #1 on my division when Season 1 ended. Promoted to Diamond on the 1st game of Season 2.

Midway through Season 2, ZvP game me soooooo much problems that I got demoted back to Platinum. Worked my way back to Diamond this weekend, hopefully I can stay in Diamond when Season 3 starts.

I have a similar story with Chris_Himself. I "met" one of my ex-gf's through my friends in Ragnarok in 2005. When I played Ragnarok again in 2009-2010, our guild had a mother-and-son-and-daughter in there, and even a couple that's actually married.

Jul 5, 2011 at 5:59 PM Post #313 of 375

Quote:
Haha looks like I'm not the only Starcraft geek here. I used to play SC:BW back in the late 90's, but I was just another typical BGH noob back then. Started playing again when SC2 retail came out, got placed in Silver. Worked my way to Plat and #1 on my division when Season 1 ended. Promoted to Diamond on the 1st game of Season 2.

Midway through Season 2, ZvP game me soooooo much problems that I got demoted back to Platinum. Worked my way back to Diamond this weekend, hopefully I can stay in Diamond when Season 3 starts.

I have a similar story with Chris_Himself. I "met" one of my ex-gf's through my friends in Ragnarok in 2005. When I played Ragnarok again in 2009-2010, our guild had a mother-and-son-and-daughter in there, and even a couple that's actually married.

Yeah believe it or not, she used to be a Grandmaster, due to inactivity with her summer vacation she actually got demoted to just Masters league. I stopped talking to he because she literally spent 12 hours a day playing and uh.... well I don't lol. She was pretty cute though.

Jul 5, 2011 at 6:26 PM Post #314 of 375
Quote:

Yeah believe it or not, she used to be a Grandmaster, due to inactivity with her summer vacation she actually got demoted to just Masters league. I stopped talking to he because she literally spent 12 hours a day playing and uh.... well I don't lol. She was pretty cute though.

Whoa, 12 hours a day?? I already feel "hardcore" if I manage to play 3 or more hours in a day!

If I'm right, the megumixbear chick that streams at justin.tv (I think?) is also Masters. The two should meet and have a guest stream or something hahaha!

Yes, she looks cute....then again, I have a thing for chicks wearing glasses LMAO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back