Whats On Everyone's X-mas List?
Nov 21, 2006 at 8:04 PM Post #76 of 119
My paycheques. Yep, I want what is coming to me. I get paid quarterly, sometimes semi-annually. I want my money!

After that...

An uneventful Christmas season. I want zero family conflicts, no arguing, nothing of the sort. I want some serious R&R.

Beyond the ideals of world peace and good will among all, I wouldn't mind my text books for this past semester and next semester. A new monitor for my school office and my phono stage repairs.

Things that I would like from others? A great big hug and kiss from my kids on Christmas day, and some cologne from my wife (I'm partial to Eternity and Escape). Otherwise, I'm good. Oh, some home-cooked meals (not that my wife doesn't do well, but no one cooks like mom
biggrin.gif
)

Nov 21, 2006 at 8:07 PM Post #77 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by eekcatz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Westone UM2

x3

Nov 21, 2006 at 8:31 PM Post #79 of 119
Well, my audio wishlist consists of a pair of '05 DT990s and a LDM II++, but those are things I'll have to give to myself... so what I really want for Christmas is the foolishness to go and spend that kind of money!

Other than that, I'm kinda hoping for a DS Lite and FFIII, and to spend some time with my boyfriend. We'll see how all that works out. Surprises are nice too!

Nov 21, 2006 at 8:51 PM Post #80 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baalzamon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My list? The ringing in my left ear to go away. Its been there for a week now. Went to a club last saturday, band was loud naturally, so it made me deaf for a few days, but it went away then returned.

Try these earplugs - you'll never go clubbing without them again. Moments after exiting the flavor of the month, out come the ear plugs and voila - no ringing! [ !
basshead.gif
]

Nov 21, 2006 at 8:55 PM Post #81 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by dux /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Try these earplugs - you'll never go clubbing without them again. Moments after exiting the flavor of the month, out come the ear plugs and voila - no ringing! [ !
basshead.gif
]

Or for a bit more money but better comfort and something that is more discreet, not to mention better all around for letting music through but not getting globbered by uber club decibels:

http://www.westone.com/music/elite.html#es49

Nov 21, 2006 at 9:16 PM Post #82 of 119
In order to afford my MS-2i, I had to sell my soul to Lucifer, and wait 'til Christmas. I have the USPS box right here...I can almost hear them...almost...

Nov 21, 2006 at 10:54 PM Post #84 of 119
Audio related: Headphile double headphone stand in paduak finish

Non-audio related: Snowshoes, trekking poles, gaiters, gloves...I plan on learning how to snowshoe this winter. I've also asked for a pair of Dr. Martens, a weather station clock and a few other odds and ends.

I'm really looking forward to this Christmas. I also love spoiling my wife with gifts, she loves this time of year as well. I took off the week after Christmas so that will be a HUGE gift to me from my employer
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 21, 2006 at 11:28 PM Post #85 of 119
I want a Fender Stratocaster and a pair of MS1's. I figure I'm 20 years old and if I ever want to be a rock star I had better learn how to play the guitar soon
redface.gif

Nov 22, 2006 at 12:34 AM Post #87 of 119
Darth Beyer (bloodwood + blackmax) and Kansas "Sail On" DVD/CD boxed set.

Nov 22, 2006 at 2:23 AM Post #90 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Full size set of cans!

hotspice.jpg

OH MYyyy...Come to Santa bunnie ;-}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back