Whats next?
Feb 8, 2017 at 11:07 AM Post #17 of 21
Got the LCD Xand ohhh my the soundstage and detail is beyond what I expected. But paired with my magni modi 2 stack, I feel like I'm not getting the full power from them. How much more with getting the LC with Mojo can my current set up improve? Just trying to justify the money to experience if I do decide to go further.

Feb 8, 2017 at 12:30 PM Post #18 of 21
Got the LCD Xand ohhh my the soundstage and detail is beyond what I expected. But paired with my magni modi 2 stack, I feel like I'm not getting the full power from them. How much more with getting the LC with Mojo can my current set up improve? Just trying to justify the money to experience if I do decide to go further.

The LC + Mojo is definitely a step up, but it's not going to be an in-your-face improvement like jumping to the LCD-X was.  I'd recommend getting it, but I won't help justify it.  If you're not sure it'll be worth it, just enjoy what you have for now and get them later when you're feeling like you really need that extra bump.

Feb 8, 2017 at 7:32 PM Post #19 of 21
The LC + Mojo is definitely a step up, but it's not going to be an in-your-face improvement like jumping to the LCD-X was.  I'd recommend getting it, but I won't help justify it.  If you're not sure it'll be worth it, just enjoy what you have for now and get them later when you're feeling like you really need that extra bump.

What is that extra bump? Lots of these people has like 5-6 k set ups that just sounds crazy

Feb 8, 2017 at 9:18 PM Post #20 of 21
What is that extra bump? Lots of these people has like 5-6 k set ups that just sounds crazy

I meant when you're ready for the next upgrade, you'll know what to get next.  If you're ready now, go for it.  If not, just wait and enjoy what you have. 

I know I personally like doing one thing at a time with upgrades so I can really appreciate each one individually.  It also helps me have a better understanding of WHY it's an upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back