Whats everyone doing when their Sansa Clip dies?
Dec 31, 2015 at 8:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

big45-70

100+ Head-Fier
The buttons are going on my clip zip.  Its been my gym mp3 player for almost 2 years now.  I managed to temorarily clean them up with some rubbing alcohol but it got me thinking its only a matter of time.  I went digging for a new one at all the regular sites and discovered they are discontinued and going for some crazy prices.  So whats a guy to do with for a small player with rockbox and good sound?

Dec 31, 2015 at 9:23 AM Post #2 of 3
I'm on my second Clip+, got this one refurbished and it's lasted me years now. If you can find one that way I'd recommend it. I'm just going to continue using mine as a gym player until it no longer works, it's not like I need great battery life for how long I'm working out.

That being said, I am in the market for a new DAP but I don't think I'm going to get another Sansa. My big options right now are the X5ii and the N5.

Dec 31, 2015 at 2:53 PM Post #3 of 3
  The buttons are going on my clip zip.  Its been my gym mp3 player for almost 2 years now.  I managed to temorarily clean them up with some rubbing alcohol but it got me thinking its only a matter of time.  I went digging for a new one at all the regular sites and discovered they are discontinued and going for some crazy prices.  So whats a guy to do with for a small player with rockbox and good sound?

Have a look on ebay as there are a few going refurb there.  It will be a great shame when the plus and to a lesser extent the zip are no longer available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back