What would you rather buy - CDs vs Audio Equipment
Jun 24, 2014 at 4:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

XVampireX

1000+ Head-Fier
Hello everyone, I need your help, I've opened a poll on another website (SodaHead) that asks a very specific question - what would you rather buy, CDs (Not MP3) or Audio Equipment, so far, I've posted the link on IRC Chat, and as many people as there are, like maybe 2-3 votes counted from a few channels (Maybe I'll get some more later when things become more active in some of these channels... and people will be less lazy)

So a small request, this website might be a little biased, but I bet there's still different opinions on the subject, I'm not looking for who's right or who's wrong and I'm not looking to fight, I just want to know your opinion on the subject in the form of a vote

So without further a due: http://www.sodahead.com/entertainment/what-would-you-rather-buy---audio-equipment-or-music/question-4382201/

People, you don't need to be registered on the website, an X on one of the answers is more than enough.

Best Regards and Many Thanks for Participating!! :)

Jun 25, 2014 at 10:41 AM Post #3 of 5
Hmm, thanks :)

The whole poll thing is about a business thing, I need some more info, if everything goes well there will be a store that sells both and use that fact for a good synergy :)

Jun 25, 2014 at 11:15 AM Post #4 of 5
For years I always bought CDs and listened on cheap gear. I support CDs and yes I still buy them but lately I've been buying albums  on iTunes. I'll still buy CDs though but buying on iTunes is so easy and convenient with the technology changing, blah blah blah.........

BTW, when I get my turntable fixed, I will also buy vinyl.

Jun 25, 2014 at 11:52 PM Post #5 of 5
If the music can be distributed lossless without the need of the CD then I would vote audio equipment. I chose CDs instead since I prefer having the lossless version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back