What would you guys recommend after UE Super.fi 5 EB's?
Dec 5, 2008 at 9:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

FYDave

Banned
I'm a fan of having some significant bass present in my songs because I listen to a fair bit of techno, hip hop, rap but I also definitely enjoy having clear mids and highs for some classical, jazz, and more relaxed rock like Jason Mraz.

Do you guys have any suggestions to try after the Super.fi 5 EB's that are approximately in the same price range or perhaps up to about 300/350 dollars?

I'm looking for IEM's, by the way.

I might consider adding another pair to my very slowly growing collection in the next few months.

Dec 5, 2008 at 2:23 PM Post #2 of 8
anything
biggrin.gif

Dec 5, 2008 at 2:24 PM Post #3 of 8
nah but if you are in the US then you can get the westone 3 for that money with the cashback. the SE530 can be had for that price as well as the W3 these two would be best for you music tastes IMO because they are both really good alrounders

Dec 5, 2008 at 8:04 PM Post #5 of 8
I would recommend the Westone 3, Image X10, or Future Sonics Atrio M5 (version 2). If your ear canal isn't small, you could also consider the UE Triple.fi 10 Pro.

Dec 5, 2008 at 9:18 PM Post #7 of 8
I don't think they're bigger than the EBs, but I can't be 100% sure because I haven't actually seen them side by side.

Dec 5, 2008 at 10:15 PM Post #8 of 8
Ah, okay. Because I was going to say if my EB's were ANY bigger I might as well just stuff puppies in my ears and call it a day.

I can't imagine something being bigger than these IEMs but if there are, I'd probably poop myself and if they got great reviews, rob a bank to buy 'em. :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back