what would you do if you went deaf?
Sep 25, 2007 at 1:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 34

quiksliver

100+ Head-Fier
I've only been here for a little while, but after reading a few topics I can tell you guys REALLY love your music and your audio setups, and with good reason...

so what would you guys do if you went deaf? i know its not something you think about all the time but its interesting to hear what you guys would think about this...

I personally would be extremely sad, especially because a big chunk of my life has been spent listening to, talking about and enjoying the hell out of music.

Sep 25, 2007 at 1:40 AM Post #2 of 34
Sell my gear.

Carry on.

Laz

Sep 25, 2007 at 1:44 AM Post #3 of 34
Go Beethoven
evil_smiley.gif

Sep 25, 2007 at 1:58 AM Post #5 of 34
Hmm, I would probably have 900 extra bucks! Not that I wish being deaf upon myself, or anyone else for that matter!

Sep 25, 2007 at 2:02 AM Post #7 of 34
ironically, the majority of the people here would pick eye sight over hearing (according to the polls)

Sep 25, 2007 at 2:32 AM Post #9 of 34
1. Sue the living **** out of whoever caused it. Spend the rest of my days sleeping on a pile of money with beautiful women who snore and speak with Boston accents.

2. Become world famous DJ
pete-tong.jpg

Sep 25, 2007 at 3:05 AM Post #15 of 34
i would sing "Copacabana" at the top of my lungs 24/7 knowing i am immune to my own poison...

I love music and audio but its not the air in my lungs or the trons in me brain. i would move on in my life to something else and either know it may not be all that easy i would just keep living..

then again who ever said living is easy?

her name was Lola..she was a show girl..
with yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down her leg..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back