what was your first "wow" moment?
Oct 9, 2012 at 6:41 AM Post #16 of 18
Playing Mass Effect 3 with my brother's beats solo HDs was also pretty life changing.  Those headphones are so incredibly unique that you would be very hard pressed to find anything that even slightly resembles their sound.  Honestly, their level of detail and their soundstaging actually made my jaw drop.  I definitely recommend them for an experience like almost none other.

Oct 9, 2012 at 10:53 AM Post #17 of 18
Quote:
Playing Mass Effect 3 with my brother's beats solo HDs was also pretty life changing.  Those headphones are so incredibly unique that you would be very hard pressed to find anything that even slightly resembles their sound.  Honestly, their level of detail and their soundstaging actually made my jaw drop.  I definitely recommend them for an experience like almost none other.

Your comment marked another 'WOW' moment in my life.

Wow...

Oct 10, 2012 at 8:36 AM Post #18 of 18
After using some Philips mp3 players and Samsung P3, the Sony E-Series got me wowing, and I became a Sony guy since that day (except for their IEMs). As for IEMs, I had a major wow with the Superlux HD381F. Costing about 3 or 4 times cheaper than the RE0, the HD381F shoved down the RE0s to my drawer and never return. But somehow I'm loaning out the HD391F to a buddy of mine after buying the TDK BA200. Maybe it's the comfort issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back