What was your first mp3 player...?
Dec 27, 2012 at 12:18 PM Post #62 of 63
iRiver iFP-895

still have it... almost tempted to listen to it a bit

Dec 28, 2012 at 3:36 AM Post #63 of 63
my first was a gift from my dad, i believe it was the second generation ipod shuffle (not sure because there are too many generations of ipods), it has 1gb of memory but now its broken. my mom got the exact same model but hers is still working (its not fair!!!). i also broke the charger of it but 1gb is not enough anyway even if it does work and i want to have a screen, so i bought the ipod nano 6th gen with 16gb, the square ipod, the one just been replaced by new ipod nano model. then i even filled up the whole 16gb and gave that to my mom and went for the ipod classic which is still the current ipod classic they sell at the apple store, some call it 7th gen and has a nice 160gb harddrive. i use it with fiio e17, sounds pretty good. i just gave the ipod classic and fiio e17 to my little brother yesterday and ordered the ibasso dx100. hopefully i have finished upgrading daps and can play with amps and headphones from now on. i know my wallet hurts from buying the ibasso dx100 but it should appreciate that i have gotten "an end game dap" and no longer have to upgrade daps from now on. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back