What was the first CD you heard? Tell your story
Sep 20, 2012 at 2:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

iq160plus

100+ Head-Fier
I came from the end of 8-tracks then cassettes.  Then CD's!

The firs CD I listened to was Scorpions.  When I heard Rock You Like A Hurricane I was hooked.  We were at work so it was Sony headphones that came with the player.  Still, listening to music without a hiss literally brought tears to my eyes.  It was over whelming.

Tell you story. I imagine some of you are so young you never heard a cassette tape but still tell about your first CD experience!

Sep 27, 2012 at 4:29 PM Post #3 of 9
Metallica - Kill 'em All

I Remember I got a portable Sony Walkman CD-player for Christmas with 5 cds. Can still remember how chocked I was when i listened to it the first time.

Actually I recently dug through some old stuff and found the player. To give a hint, it wasn't as good as I remember... haha

Sep 28, 2012 at 10:07 AM Post #4 of 9
Quote:
Metallica - Kill 'em All

I Remember I got a portable Sony Walkman CD-player for Christmas with 5 cds. Can still remember how chocked I was when i listened to it the first time.

Actually I recently dug through some old stuff and found the player. To give a hint, it wasn't as good as I remember... haha

I think my first was... the Egales Hotel California, my mom would play that in the car all the time. Although the first CD I ever owned was Sean Paul Trinity e.e, my mom's friends bought it hated it and gave it to me... I listened to 10 seconds of one song and it got buried in my closet xD

Sep 29, 2012 at 9:03 PM Post #5 of 9
Sep 30, 2012 at 1:48 AM Post #6 of 9
The first CD that I ever bought, probably ever listened to was DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince - Homebase.

Oct 6, 2012 at 9:02 AM Post #9 of 9
My first one was Britney Spears'
beyersmile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back