What type of over the ear/earbud headphones
Feb 25, 2006 at 10:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

ReMiXxX82

New Head-Fier
I need some over the ear/ earbud headphone that have good sound and are decently priced im not really looking into $100+ dollar earbud headphones that could get broken. Ive heard some good about the ksc-35s and then some bad about the shure e2 (which i might of payed for if they were good). I just want some better earbud type headphones to replace the ipod ones. As far as sound goes i listen to rap/and jazz mostly.

Feb 25, 2006 at 10:22 PM Post #2 of 6
The KSC-35's would right up your alley probably. They sound great, very cheap so if you break them you wont feel bad and could just go out and buy another pair.

Feb 26, 2006 at 1:40 AM Post #4 of 6
Can you give us examples of music you like? If you want isolation then go with in ear phones. Some good in ear phones are etynomic ER-6i and Westone UM-1. If isolation is not an issue I definatley reccomned Koss KSC-75. They are only $14.99 on amazon and sound almost as good as my $120 HD-555 headphones. I love them, there perfect if you don't need isolation.

Feb 26, 2006 at 7:42 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by ReMiXxX82
well sound isolation would be nice.how are the super fi 3 head phones?

I don't really have experince with them. Try to search on these forums and google. Your best options would be super.fi 3, UM-1, ER-6i. Research those phones and see what better fits your musical style. Also, you will probally get some good answers from people with experice on all these phones.

Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back