what TV show has the best music?
Nov 1, 2003 at 1:33 AM Post #18 of 27
Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.PD
BATMAN
Yes I do mean the old TV series from the 60's
biggrin.gif

dada dada dada dada

The Nelson Riddle scored Batman movie that was made between the 1 and 2nd season is teriffic as well.

Nov 1, 2003 at 1:35 AM Post #19 of 27
Quote:

Originally posted by djmenace52
I always like the intro to Buffy the Vampire Slayer done by the Nerf Herders.

Angel's theme is decent as well. Good music on both BtVS and AtS.

Nov 1, 2003 at 1:45 AM Post #21 of 27
Quote:

Originally posted by GanChan
The Monkees.

Or is that cheating?

Great songs by written by some of the best pop songwriters of the day. Boyce and Hart, Carole King, Neil Diamond, and Mike Nesmith.

Btw, contrary to popular belief, The Monkees did play their own instruments on 7 of the 9 studio albums they recorded, and played their instruments live as well.

Nov 1, 2003 at 2:25 AM Post #22 of 27
a goal of mine has been to learn how to play the theme to "will and grace". i really like that song anyways.

Nov 1, 2003 at 3:36 AM Post #23 of 27
CSI has had a lot of really good music on it. Lot's of really obscure stuff that I own as well. I think they had something from thrill jockey records....and radiohead. Grisham was listening to Bach's cello suites at one point. Without a trace also had one of my favorite songs at the end of their last season...I think it was Nick Drake, I forget. Anyway, I think one person is doing all the CBS stuff, and they really know what they are doing...

Nov 1, 2003 at 3:58 AM Post #24 of 27
Taxi...The Bob James stuff...

The Beverly Hillbillies...Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs; et. all...

The Rifleman...composed by Herschel Burke Gilbert...

Twin Peaks...Angelo Badalamenti...

smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 1, 2003 at 11:10 AM Post #25 of 27
Oh, yeah, Twin Peaks, by far. Good call on that one.

Can't think of anything else, but I just wanted to say that I like the music to Buffy and Angel, too (and by that, I mean the ambient music). Watch the "silent episode" to hear him at his best.

Nov 1, 2003 at 2:57 PM Post #26 of 27
I give another vote for Cowboy Bebop. Its the only show I have the desire to purchase a soundtrack from
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back