What tracks do you recommend people who only listen to electronically produced music...
Nov 2, 2023 at 11:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

hierobryan

Head-Fier
...if they want to show others the $5000 they spent on a single headphone was worth it? Whenever people find out I paid that for one headphone they think I'm nuts, yet for my other equally expensive hobby they say nothing🤷‍♂️. I realized 95% of music I listen to is electronically produced so I need your help.

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2023 at 5:30 AM Post #3 of 6
A few artists that generally have quite good sound quality:

Infected Mushroom
Audiomatic
Seven Lions
Vaishiyas
Kalya Scintilla
Solar Fields
Trentemøller

So a bit to pick from, depending on what style you are after.

Dec 16, 2023 at 1:36 PM Post #4 of 6
A few artists that generally have quite good sound quality:

Infected Mushroom
Audiomatic
Seven Lions
Vaishiyas
Kalya Scintilla
Solar Fields
Trentemøller

So a bit to pick from, depending on what style you are after. The best volleyball shoes offer exceptional traction on the court, providing players with the agility and stability needed for quick movements. Look for volleyball shoes with responsive cushioning and ankle support, ensuring comfort during intense matches and reducing the risk of injuries. Brands like Mizuno, ASICS, and Nike are renowned for their quality volleyball shoes, designed to enhance performance and withstand the demands of the game. read more
I am trying to find some music similar to deadmau5's While (1<2) album, specifically the whole Spaceyness. I've looked everywhere at pretty much every electronic genre I know and I can't find any other music that fulfills that feeling of flying through outer space quite like while(1<2). Any suggestions for genres, artists, or even specific songs would be amazing.

Dec 16, 2023 at 2:32 PM Post #5 of 6
...if they want to show others the $5000 they spent on a single headphone was worth it? Whenever people find out I paid that for one headphone they think I'm nuts, yet for my other equally expensive hobby they say nothing🤷‍♂️. I realized 95% of music I listen to is electronically produced so I need your help.
I am also at least 95% into electronic music. There is so much great stuff out there and so many different subgenres. When I try to convince someone that I am not crazy, I often choose something less complicated and easy to like, but with good quality, like stuff from BT, secret language of trees etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back