What to listen to on a Rainy Day?
Apr 15, 2007 at 10:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

Jahn

Headphoneus Supremus Prolificus
Apr 15, 2007 at 11:00 PM Post #2 of 32
Wow.

That's the first video I've seen of Wes Montgomery. How does he play so effortlessly just using his thumb?

Apr 16, 2007 at 1:10 AM Post #3 of 32
That's a good start, but the rain will last until Tuesday.

What are you going to cue up next?
cool.gif

Apr 16, 2007 at 1:51 AM Post #6 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by jules650 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow.

That's the first video I've seen of Wes Montgomery. How does he play so effortlessly just using his thumb?

Actually, he's not human, he's an alien from another world, its a secret
icon10.gif

Seriously, the man has chops, plain and simple

Apr 16, 2007 at 1:52 AM Post #7 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Love /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are you kidding me? This forum eddited Herbie Han**** as obscene? LMAO!!!! Thats dumb. lol

well if you sold out your soul to sell that damn bose wave radio I always see on late night infomercials you would censor it too!

I wonder if they are going to censor one of my favorite bond movies, octo*****.

Apr 16, 2007 at 4:42 AM Post #10 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by recstar24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well if you sold out your soul to sell that damn bose wave radio I always see on late night infomercials you would censor it too!

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Apr 16, 2007 at 4:45 AM Post #11 of 32
Anything by Nick Drake. Do make sure you hide any sharp objects before you listen to Pink Moon, of course. Also not good if you are depressed to start with.

I recently read a review of an enhanced release of the Fruit Tree box set, including quite a bit of previously unreleased material.

Apr 16, 2007 at 4:48 AM Post #12 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by recstar24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Years ago I saw a news item about a similar silliness on the old Compuserve service. When they intoduced content filtering, they had the lid screwed down tight. In a support-group forum for breast cancer sufferers, the word "breast" was deleted from every single post.

Apr 16, 2007 at 6:20 AM Post #14 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by DrBenway /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anything by Nick Drake. Do make sure you hide any sharp objects before you listen to Pink Moon, of course. Also not good if you are depressed to start with.

I recently read a review of an enhanced release of the Fruit Tree box set, including quite a bit of previously unreleased material.

hmm note to self - dont get GAS over home recording to the point where you do Nick Drake like this at home-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO2o4...elated&search=

oh, the performance is great. just dont get captured with the Rig n' Cans surrounding you!

Apr 16, 2007 at 7:52 PM Post #15 of 32
Red House Painters - Songs for a blue guitar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back