What to do?!
Dec 29, 2006 at 3:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

ZMU817

100+ Head-Fier
So, I may or may not be completely out of luck in the case of a bum pair of e2cs (dud wire) that I sent in for warranty and THEN figured out that the Kramer Mod most likely voids said warranty. However, I just popped the washers out, no dremmeling or drilling, so maybe there's hope on getting brand new ones? I hope so, because I actually really liked those, and was about to buy a PAV2V2 amp for them, my SR60s, and my newly acquired KSC75s.

The what to do part comes in with: KSC75s are pretty good, and I'm wondering if after the Koss-version of Kramer mod (drilling holes), and buying a PAV2v2 amp (the consensus of a good fun amp to pair with fun 'phones such as SR60 and KSC75, right? or is there a better one for the Koss?) would surpass the need for having the Grados lying around.

Sell the Grados for amp money?

I'll probably just wait for the e2cs to get back, and if they do, buy a PAV2v2 for all 3 sets of 'phones, but I just kind of felt like strolling the forum.

So, yeah, opinions?

Dec 29, 2006 at 4:20 AM Post #2 of 2
Any insight to whether the e2c warranty is mos def void?

Any way to contact shure on the matter? I sent my email along with the warranty card and headphones, will they contact me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back