What to do in Boston for 1 day?
Mar 27, 2007 at 4:40 PM Post #17 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by RYCeT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Boston & Niagara falls are the furthest place we want to visit from Philly so I prefer for both of them in one route instead of going to each place separately. Unfortunately my friend doesn't have enough time to apply for canada visa so we'll stuck in American side.

That is unfortunate because the American side of the falls is significantly worse as far as things to do as well as how it looks.

If you want a nice big italian meal take a walk into the North End and eat at "La Famiglia Giorgios". The portions are huge and delicious.
biggrin.gif

Mar 28, 2007 at 12:07 AM Post #19 of 23
I've never been to Boston, but if I were there, I'd visit Newbury Comics, which I understand has an awesome CD selection.

Mar 28, 2007 at 1:26 AM Post #22 of 23
I second (or is it third?) the plan of parking in some garage (or, if you can, at whatever hotel you're staying at), and using the T (subway) or some of that good ol' walking to get around. Boston is eminently traversable in this manner, and you can do any number of interesting things. Good places to go around include Harvard Square up in Cambridge (the Harvard stop on the Red Line) and Newbury Street (the Copley Street stop on the Green line).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back