what to buy?
Dec 31, 2010 at 2:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

T - II

New Head-Fier
i just purchased a emmeline SR 71 portable headphone amp and i am considering buying the NU force NE 700M  in earphones they retail for $75 anybody familiar with these any suggestions on what might sound better,most bang for  the dollar, cant spend big bucks right now. 

Dec 31, 2010 at 4:26 AM Post #2 of 4

You should be able to find almost all the information about iems and their sound here

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/478568/multi-iem-review-130-iems-compared-monster-beats-tour-lil-jamz-added-12-29

Next time you might wanna first spend money and preferably more on iems than on amps...jus sayin

Dec 31, 2010 at 4:43 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:
i just purchased a emmeline SR 71 portable headphone amp and i am considering buying the NU force NE 700M  in earphones they retail for $75 anybody familiar with these any suggestions on what might sound better,most bang for  the dollar, cant spend big bucks right now. 

That is a nice amp. But you are buying an amp before you have a pair of cans/IEMs to push? That's a $300 amp isn't it? or am I incorrectly citing them? To me the 700Ms probably would be alright without the amp? lol.

Dec 31, 2010 at 5:19 PM Post #4 of 4

Quote:
Quote:

That is a nice amp. But you are buying an amp before you have a pair of cans/IEMs to push? That's a $300 amp isn't it? or am I incorrectly citing them? To me the 700Ms probably would be alright without the amp? lol.

yah it was $450, i do have the etymotic research IEMs mids and highs are good but week in the Base, I've been listing to the SR 71 with grado SR 80s and sennheiser HD 600 they sound nice but i do need some cans but i cant kick out for a pair of JH 16 PRO right now,$1,149,00 that's why i was considering the NE 700 M,,,, ANY suggestions with a $200 limit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back