What tips will fit the IE8?
Apr 28, 2009 at 9:51 PM Post #2 of 15
I don't know "all of them" but Comply T400's, Shure Olives (De-cored I think), NE-7M and Shure E2C tips I would imagine. Sony Hybrid tips also fit but they are very difficult to put on until you get the technique down.

Apr 29, 2009 at 11:52 AM Post #6 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rip N' Burn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ultimate Ears and Sony bi-flange tips will fit.

sony do a bi flange tip?

unless you mean those ones off ebay that the site says are for sony earphones? if so those are the ones i use and find them great.

other bi flange tips are the UE ones and the ones that come with them from senn.

i did hve a set of tri flange tips that i had from somewhere on ebay

Triple flange eartips 4 Skullcandy, JVC, Sony, Koss, ++ on eBay, also Bags Storage, Accessories, Portable Audio Video, Electronics (end time 20-May-09 06:38:12 BST)

i really didint like them though

Apr 29, 2009 at 11:28 PM Post #8 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sony do a bi flange tip?

unless you mean those ones off ebay that the site says are for sony earphones? if so those are the ones i use and find them great.

Do you have the links to them?
icon10.gif

Apr 30, 2009 at 8:50 AM Post #14 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by xmenudriftx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
will the sony hybrids cause any damage to the tip of the monitor? when remove or to put on

I had one of my nozzles come off the body when I was trying to remove a T-400 tip, so the nozzles can be removed! It didn't break, just came apart and I glued it back so it wouldn't happen again.

On that note, in my limited experience with the Sony tips, since their core is softer than the T-400 core, they should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back