What tips are you using with your Sleek SA6?
Sep 16, 2008 at 4:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

vulc4n

500+ Head-Fier
Okay, so my ear canals are ever so slightly too big for the small tips that came with my SA6 and the medium tips result in a lot of pain after about 30 minutes.

Are there other tips that tend to work well with the SA6 that my ears might like better?

Sep 16, 2008 at 5:02 AM Post #2 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by vulc4n /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Okay, so my ear canals are ever so slightly too big for the small tips that came with my SA6 and the medium tips result in a lot of pain after about 30 minutes.

Are there other tips that tend to work well with the SA6 that my ears might like better?

I was in the exact same situation as you, currently I'm using the M size Shure Olives. So far so good.

Sep 16, 2008 at 5:13 AM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by EEXO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was in the exact same situation as you, currently I'm using the M size Shure Olives. So far so good.

How is the isolation with these?

Sep 16, 2008 at 8:04 AM Post #5 of 7
I use:

Shure Olives (small) - perfect isolation, "full" feeling
Comply T100 (slims) - good isolation, doesn't feel like anything is inside (but if the SA6 small tips are too small for you, these will likely be too small as well)
Comply T100 (standard) - perfect isolation, they're slightly shorter and wider than the olives, but to my surprise, more comfortable.

Sep 16, 2008 at 9:53 AM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by vulc4n /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How is the isolation with these?

Wonderful! They are easy to get a good fit too. You might wanna try out the Complys as some reported having a better seal with them. Differenet ears different results. Just buy them all
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back