WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH MY NEW ZEN MICRO!!!!!!!!!!?????? ARGH!
Jan 25, 2005 at 10:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 85

rockit

100+ Head-Fier
Today i just recieved my new zen micro from amazon after my other one stopped working (well its touchpad anyways). So this is my second micro now...

I have been a big fan of the zen micro, but im starting to flip out after i saw what my new one did.

CIMG1079.jpg

yes, they look the same, but dont be fooled...
when you touch the touchpad... the blue leaksks out through the mirrory plastic part of the zen micro and mixes with the orange, making it look pink.
This has never happened to anyones zen micro before. WHAT THE HELL IS UP?? LOOK! (IM A BOY- AND I DONT WANT MY MICRO LOOKING PINK!!!)

CIMG1094.jpg

CIMG1084.jpg

CIMG1083.jpg

CIMG1088.jpg

CIMG1087.jpg

IM RETURNING IT.. ANY THOUGHTS! ANYONE AGREE THAT IT LOOKS DISGUTING AND THAT I HAVE A dumb ZEN MICRO, AGAIN!!!!!

Jan 25, 2005 at 10:51 PM Post #4 of 85
Not to poke fun at your situation, but you might wanna change your sig to 'Not so proud owner of a Porange Zen Micro.' Seriously though, send it back once more to Amazon.

Jan 25, 2005 at 11:06 PM Post #5 of 85
Beyond me why anyone would want a orange cased zen micro, if that's not screaming for attention i don't know what is
tongue.gif

Just get a black zen micro and be done with it. I've had mine a week after it came out and i've had no issues. My only complaint is that the touch pad is wayyyy too sensitive for my hands.

Jan 25, 2005 at 11:13 PM Post #6 of 85
Oh crap dude, they put some Hyper LED's in that one!

Jan 25, 2005 at 11:18 PM Post #8 of 85
ugh this is ****ed up,

and my dad says that it shouldnt bother me, and that looks dont always matter.

HOW DOES THAT NOT BOTHER HIM?
IT LOOKS LIKE A FRIGGIN BARF!!!!!!!

i might get black..

i know i know, i am the guy who kept raving about his orange on the zen micro pics board, but i feel like this might be the orange's fault.

Jan 25, 2005 at 11:28 PM Post #9 of 85
well unless you turn your micro on at night and start flashing it to everyone you see on the street, i doubt people will notice you have a "pink" micro. as long as everything works 100%, i think you better off to just keep it with a slight cosmectic flaw and save yourself the hassle of returning it to amazon.

Jan 25, 2005 at 11:32 PM Post #10 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by fr4c
well unless you turn your micro on at night and start flashing it to everyone you see on the street, i doubt people will notice you have a "pink" micro. as long as everything works 100%, i think you better off to just keep it with a slight cosmectic flaw and save yourself the hassle of returning it to amazon.

but see, i am a big "looks" guy. it has to look right.

this doesnt.

and i do turn it on at night...

one of my most favorite things about the micro was its blue glow and its looks...

that just took away the looks part of it.

im gonna return it. i cant stand it! its so frustrating these zen micros!!!

also, when i want to remove the battery in this new defective zen micro, when i pull down the slip thing, there is a large difference in how much strength it took beofre. this one slips of really really easily, and doesnt feel totally secure,
the old one i had took alot more strength, and was secured.

Jan 25, 2005 at 11:36 PM Post #11 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by rockit
but see, i am a big "looks" guy. it has to look right.

this doesnt.

and i do turn it on at night...

one of my most favorite things about the micro was its blue glow and its looks...

that just took away the looks part of it.

im gonna return it. i cant stand it! its so frustrating these zen micros!!!

well as i have posted before, good luck to you and hopefully your 3rd unit will be perfect
biggrin.gif

Jan 26, 2005 at 12:30 AM Post #13 of 85
i am just so stuck now. i have been flipping out over it, cause i paid for this with my money, and i just want a perfectly normal zen micro. the pics may exaggerate more than it really is.
but i just want a good zen micro.
maybe the zen micro is not for me?
maybe the color isnt for me?
maybe im a perenoid freak?
i dont know.
its all too confusing.

my dad is making me feel kinda bad about returning it, we still have my oold on in our house. so know we are returning two zen micro packages..
but is it my fault i get weird zen micros??

UGHH!!

Jan 26, 2005 at 12:50 AM Post #14 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by rockit
i am just so stuck now. i have been flipping out over it, cause i paid for this with my money, and i just want a perfectly normal zen micro. the pics may exaggerate more than it really is.
but i just want a good zen micro.
maybe the zen micro is not for me?
maybe the color isnt for me?
maybe im a perenoid freak?
i dont know.
its all too confusing.

my dad is making me feel kinda bad about returning it, we still have my oold on in our house. so know we are returning two zen micro packages..
but is it my fault i get weird zen micros??

UGHH!!

dude dont stress over it. put on some headphones and listen to some music. i promise you, you'll feel much better afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back