WHAT THE HELL IS THAT AVATAR ABOUT?!
Aug 22, 2004 at 1:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 181

Flea Bag

500+ Head-Fier
Someone suggested that I start this thread. After a while, I thought: Ah what the heck... If I have to tell something stupid about myself to get it all going, so be it!

Here's my story:

I've had sinus from young which means that I wake up every morning sniffing like a dog gone mad over a pool of pee.

In primary school, whenever I blew my nose, which was quite frequent, I would blow damn hard (to clear everything out
lambda.gif
) and everyone would turn around to see me cleaning my trumpet. I carried 4 handkerchiefs to absorb all the goo.
lambda.gif
After a few months, no one bothered to turn around anymore because they knew it was me!

One day, I fell sick and my buddies were making up a joke about how i was probably blowing like there was no tomorrow. When I came back, they labelled me Flea Bag! They even made a song for me and sang it, complete with appropriate lyrics (no way am I going to display it!). I guess it was kinda touching and cute, but quite embarassing at the time. I've been using my cute nic ever since.

Well that's my story. Phew... Glad its over.

What's yours?
eggosmile.gif

Aug 22, 2004 at 1:57 PM Post #2 of 181
Its my Singlepower SDS. Its built in the old chassie, and has made headphone listening fun. I went through seven amps in the six months before it, and only it in the 13 months since.

Aug 22, 2004 at 2:34 PM Post #3 of 181
This is my 3 year old son Eli (now 4) at Disneyland. I thought it was better than the picture of him picking his nose at preschool that I used to use. I do have a picture of him picking his nose at Disneyland too. Let me know if you want to see it.

Aug 22, 2004 at 3:25 PM Post #4 of 181
It's an American Beatles album. It's the way that I've known them for my entire life (since I was 3), and to this day I have to burn my own "American" mixes so that the lack of song order doesn't drive me nuts.

Aug 22, 2004 at 3:31 PM Post #5 of 181
Mine's a picture of a japanese singer. She's got a great voice and an incredible beauty. Too bad she's not really famous, many of her songs appear cutesy, except for a particular for one I've heard, which has become one of my favorite ballads. Her voice sounds completely different on this track, very mature and emotional. I'm a huge female vocal fan, so I try reflect that in my avatar. As for my handle, that, noone will ever truly understand . . .
cool.gif

Aug 22, 2004 at 3:48 PM Post #7 of 181
Do I need to explain mine???? Just read any of my posts and you will see why........
3000smile.gif
3000smile.gif
3000smile.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 22, 2004 at 4:12 PM Post #8 of 181
Quote:

Originally Posted by pspivak
This is my 3 year old son Eli (now 4) at Disneyland. I thought it was better than the picture of him picking his nose at preschool that I used to use. I do have a picture of him picking his nose at Disneyland too. Let me know if you want to see it.

Cool. Frankly, I think it would have been extremely adorable to have kept that picture as your avatar! Care to post it, by any chance?

Aug 22, 2004 at 4:29 PM Post #11 of 181
Mine is a bust of Flavius Valerius Constantinus (c.*285-337*CE) or Constantine the Great. A man who influenced the history of civilization quite dramatically. The bust is at the Palazzo dei Conservatori in Rome.

Cheers,
Alex
580smile.gif

Aug 22, 2004 at 6:20 PM Post #13 of 181
Mine is the stripe from a Fender Mustang Competition guitar.

Aug 22, 2004 at 6:29 PM Post #14 of 181
And mine is invisible.
biggrin.gif

Grinnings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back