What The Heck Is That? The Head-Fi Edition
Aug 12, 2016 at 8:23 AM Post #16 of 24
In another place, in another time,
I was created and I created. On a site that is no more.
I created a game and I called that game What The Heck Is That?

It was based on one of the threads I liked a lot, The Fallen Evincar's "Guess Who" game which was straight forward, challenging and fun.
This one is just like it, but instead of posting a picture of a portion of a person’s face, I will post a picture of what might be anything.
The object, you guessed it, is to guess What The Heck It Is.
I would like to start a new version of the same game here.

The rules are simple:
1) as many guesses as needed to identify the picture.
2) each person gets one guess per update.
3) you can ask one yes or no question along with your guess. I will answer only yes or no to the question and keep a running list of the questions for review.
4) the first person to guess correctly gets the point for the question.
5) I will periodically update the answers to the questions and the score when I see the correct answer.
6) If two people post the correct answer at the same time they will both get points.

Remember, this is just a game and the object of the game is to have FUN. So let's have some FUN!
With all that said, LET’S GET STARTED!!!

SCORES:
[color=rgb(0, 102, 204)][u][u]Redcarmoose[/u][/u][/color] – 2
All others - 0

Guesses/Questions
Is it dirty toenails? no, remember you can ask a yes/no question along with your guess.
Is it alien snot...? no, remember you can ask a yes/no question along with your guess.
Is it Tortoise shell? no, it is not. Good guess though.
smile.gif

Aug 12, 2016 at 2:07 PM Post #18 of 24

It was based on one of the threads I liked a lot, The Fallen Evincar's "Guess Who" game which was straight forward, challenging and fun.
This one is just like it, but instead of posting a picture of a portion of a person’s face, I will post a picture of what might be anything.

The rules are simple:
3) you can ask one yes or no question along with your guess. I will answer only yes or no to the question and keep a running list of the questions for review.
5) I will periodically update the answers to the questions and the score when I see the correct answer.
6) If two people post the correct answer at the same time they will both get points.

Remember, this is just a game and the object of the game is to have FUN. So let's have some FUN!

SCORES:
All others - 0

Guesses/Questions
Is it dirty toenails? no, remember you can ask a yes/no question along with your guess.
Is it alien snot...? no, remember you can ask a yes/no question along with your guess.
smile.gif

Is it an animal? no, not currently. 

Aug 13, 2016 at 1:29 AM Post #19 of 24
They look like small sea animals which have died and then been infused with minerals on the ocean bottom?

Aug 17, 2016 at 10:26 AM Post #21 of 24

The rules are simple:

SCORES:
All others - 0

Guesses/Questions
smile.gif

They look like small sea animals which have died and then been infused with minerals on the ocean bottom, are they? yes. There is a specific name for this material, looking for that name.
is it a vegetable? no.

Aug 31, 2016 at 8:19 AM Post #23 of 24

The rules are simple:

SCORES:
All others - 0

Guesses/Questions
smile.gif

They look like small sea animals which have died and then been infused with minerals on the ocean bottom, are they? yes. There is a specific name for this material, looking for that name.
is it a vegetable? no.
Is it a mineral? Yes it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back