What superhero powers would YOU want/wish for?
Apr 29, 2009 at 5:44 AM Post #17 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by demoNMaCHiN3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
invisibility - tee hee :3

agreed.

Apr 29, 2009 at 5:44 AM Post #18 of 49
Impossible genius, so I could invent any super power I wanted. Of particular interest to me is the ability to live forever. Just to see where the future goes would be fascinating!

Apr 29, 2009 at 6:37 AM Post #19 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by CDBacklash /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Impossible genius, so I could invent any super power I wanted. Of particular interest to me is the ability to live forever. Just to see where the future goes would be fascinating!

IMHO immortality would suck, you'd watch everyone around you die, people you like and love, and wouldn't be able to make new friends as they'd figure you out when you never age. Immortality just sounds like no fun to me.

Apr 29, 2009 at 11:56 AM Post #23 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by Covenant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Reading minds.

K, maybe not quite a superhero ability, but it'd be interesting nonetheless
biggrin.gif

Proffessor X from X-Men 'has' that.

Personally I would ask for immortality (forever youthfull as well)) that only I can end, and to be able to manipulate time and space around me.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 29, 2009 at 1:21 PM Post #24 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suntory_Times /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Proffessor X from X-Men 'has' that.

Personally I would ask for immortality (forever youthfull as well)) that only I can end, and to be able to manipulate time and space around me.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sounds like it's time for doctor who
wink.gif

As for people around you dying, I'm a pretty relaxed guy and could adapt fairly easily- especially knowing that there will be interesting things to see!
Then again, I could die tomorrow and still be happy with that because being alive at all is fantastic.
biggrin.gif

Apr 29, 2009 at 3:28 PM Post #28 of 49
How many of u learn magic here?

i am learning magic as a hobby lately...and man..when u pull a trick in front of hot girls..u feel like a superman.

Magic is the next best thing to experience superpowers.

Apr 29, 2009 at 3:43 PM Post #29 of 49
Manhattan's near omnipotence is very cool, but perhaps too powerful? If I'm the only superhuman, I don't want to get completely bored with everyone around me. Immortality would quickly lead to boredom.

I like reality manipulation, space-time manipulation is definitely cool too. Either of those would work plenty well for me. Telepathy and telekinesis would be the other ones I'd really want. Basically the Phoenix force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back