What song drops the deepest bass?
Jan 17, 2013 at 10:44 AM Post #125 of 249
Bass Mekanik has some pretty deep bass, and frequency indications per song on the album covers as this stuff is meant for car audio competitions.
Juno Reactor has some tracks with nice bass... Tracks that come to mind are Insects, Mutant Message & Tokyo Dub, but there are many more...

Jan 27, 2013 at 4:37 AM Post #126 of 249
tsunami bros. enter the temple
fsol: night lapsed,
it's my mind that works
photek: quadrant
skold vs kmfdm: its not what

Feb 3, 2013 at 12:47 PM Post #129 of 249
listen to the song bass head by bassnectar while watching the spectrum analyzer in foobar for a good laugh.

Feb 4, 2013 at 7:50 PM Post #130 of 249
3:32 into Lucky Man by ELP and again at the end of the song has a synth. dancing around 32~.

I also read that My Heart Will Go On has some very low sub bass.

Feb 6, 2013 at 6:04 PM Post #132 of 249
Quote:
I have to admit Bob Marley ripped in FLAC has some lovely Sub bass. not too deep though, perhaps 30-40hz

Agreed. There's some pretty heavy bass on a lot of Marley's records. I know Aston "Family Man" Barrett played bass on most of them and also co-produced. He also played on a lot of Burning Spear and Peter Tosh records which have some nice deep bass as well.

Feb 11, 2013 at 9:18 PM Post #133 of 249
Ruffneck (Full Flex) - Skrillex has some quick changes in bass frequencies that sounds deep and amazing. Datsik though I believe generally has consistently deeper bass than most other artists in alot of his tracks.

Feb 21, 2013 at 6:10 PM Post #135 of 249
Quote:
Here's my nomination - "Boomin' Granny" by the Beastie Boys. Man that's a trunk rattler.

you've got to be joking right!? I've got XB500s and I hear no bass. The 808 kicks are the only form of low-end bass in the song. That g-funk moog type bass has got like no low-end. This bass in the following song is fairly deep and is well played

Users who are viewing this thread

Back