What should I do with a new pair of headphones?
Apr 9, 2014 at 9:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

izzyisback72

New Head-Fier
I bought a new pair of headphones these days and I'm curious what to do with them...I mean should I play some music without wearing them to get a better sound from them or something?
English is not my mother language so I don't know exactly how to explain what I mean but I hope you understand.
Thank you :D

Apr 9, 2014 at 9:47 AM Post #2 of 8
Just go ahead and use them.

Many of us believe that burn-in can help, but that will happen over time just by listening to music with them. If you want to hasten the process, you could leave them playing when you are not wearing them. But it is not necessary :)

Apr 9, 2014 at 9:54 AM Post #3 of 8
Ok.I'm glad you understood what I meant. Still not listen to them so I'll leave for a while.
Thank you again! 
beyersmile.png

Apr 9, 2014 at 10:05 AM Post #4 of 8
  Ok.I'm glad you understood what I meant. Still not listen to them so I'll leave for a while.
Thank you again! 
beyersmile.png

Or play your favorite song and stick em on your ears. AFter about 2 weeks the change in sound might "hit" you, I always find that to be the most fun way to burn in! THe SUPRISE burn in as it where 

Apr 9, 2014 at 12:16 PM Post #6 of 8
  Well...I play my entire playlist and see after few days how they sound. :D

It usually takes a week or so, but I encourage you to listen to it from day 1! It's very fun when after 2 weeks you listen to a song again and it sounds a little better than before! It always suprises me

Apr 9, 2014 at 12:24 PM Post #7 of 8
Definitely listen to them all you want now. If you'd like to play music through them while you aren't listen, that's fine, but it's a waste of good headphones if you don't listen during the process. 

Apr 9, 2014 at 12:42 PM Post #8 of 8
  Definitely listen to them all you want now. If you'd like to play music through them while you aren't listen, that's fine, but it's a waste of good headphones if you don't listen during the process. 

I agree, I've always heard a change, and again the SURPISE is the best part, and even better you'll hear the change when your least expecting it lol 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back