What should I buy if I want an upgrade from my Shure E2C ??????
May 13, 2009 at 9:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

antimage27

New Head-Fier
I like the sound of the E2C a lot ...recently they broke and i have no warranty left.....so ya i want something else
If your asking me why i dont just get another one...its cuz altho i love the sound, its kinda weak on the bass side...its GOOD bass but its weak

so what do u think ?
i have 120 USD to spend and I want an IEM (not earbuds) that goes into ur ear canal like e2c
doenst have to be Shure

May 13, 2009 at 9:44 AM Post #2 of 8
Please don't make multiple threads about the same thing. You've already asked this and should just keep going in the other thread.

May 13, 2009 at 11:58 AM Post #4 of 8
E2c are horrible (I had them)- so the answer is... ANYTHING
biggrin.gif

Under 100$ Shure E4c are in my mind pretty unbeatable. This forum is all about "FOTM" and hence you dont hear much about the "yetsteryear" E4c, but 3 years ago they were hailed by the owner of Head-fi Jude as the best IEM period- almost as detailed as Ety ER4 with trademark Shure beautiful midrange and non bloated tight bass... Fit, isolation and built quality are second to none too. They were my upgrade from E2c and I absolutely love them still.

May 13, 2009 at 12:12 PM Post #6 of 8
Much depends on the source of course and fit- bass on my e2c was their strongest trait when wearing foam sleeves. E4c bass is similar in quantity, but more defined, textured. But if "GROOVILIZER" iems is what you want, maybe E4c are not for you after all - they more about balance, clarity and accuracy than all out "thump-thump" fun...

May 13, 2009 at 12:49 PM Post #8 of 8
Use search to find Jude's review of Shure E4 and see if it talks bout things that appeal to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back