What part of your body do you shake when enjoying music?
Dec 23, 2006 at 9:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 45

joneeboi

Headphoneus Supremus
It's been something I've been wondering for a while. I usually shake my leg when I'm in class, which bugs the crap out of the people sitting in the same row. On occasion I've been caught shaking my head or all out popping-and-locking.

Dec 23, 2006 at 9:54 AM Post #3 of 45
Fingers mainly.

Dec 23, 2006 at 10:40 AM Post #4 of 45
I tend to conduct along, like there's an imaginary orchestra there. However, this tends to involve most of my budy at times, as I lunge around in my chair like I have some sort of muscular control problem. A friend caught me with the end of "pictures at an exhibition" once, conducting away like there's no tomorrow, nearly falling out of my chair in excitement, with my jecklins on. Says it's the funniest thing he's ever seen.

Dec 23, 2006 at 4:58 PM Post #6 of 45
involuntarily tapping my feet, drumming with my fingers. Maybe a slight head bobbing. Unless i'm in the last few minutes of Incantations part four out of my speaker rig when I fall to the floor and cry in a paralyzed heap of musical orgasm only oldfield could bring.

Dec 23, 2006 at 5:20 PM Post #7 of 45
I move my whole body like a crazed woman seeing the Beatles live for the first time.

Dec 23, 2006 at 5:52 PM Post #8 of 45
The musician in me taps her foot
the rocker in me nods & bobs her head
the dancer in me wiggles her buns
the stripper in me shakes her
blink.gif

j/k
icon10.gif

Dec 23, 2006 at 5:53 PM Post #9 of 45
I put down head, because when I'm listening to metal (~40% of the time) what else would I do?

I also tap my feet and finger-tap, but more often just flail around wildly air-drumming.

Dec 23, 2006 at 6:22 PM Post #12 of 45
head bopping, shoulder grooving, mysterious arm and hand motions, with both legs and feet jitterbuggin. that's me at my desk at work when a good tune comes on. anyone is free to make a comment, but they don't.
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back