What other forums do you visit?
Dec 31, 2002 at 12:02 PM Post #16 of 31
www.dreamtheater.net

some of the posters can be typical annoying 12-year olds, but theres lots of good discussions going on, you can get recommendations on anything prog. and DreamTheater ofcourse
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 31, 2002 at 12:55 PM Post #17 of 31
Ari -

I think it is great to find new sources of info for your hobbies. Like Head-fi, you'd never find it unless you stumble across it or someone points it out.

R

Dec 31, 2002 at 4:55 PM Post #20 of 31
Quote:

Originally posted by revan
Ari -

I think it is great to find new sources of info for your hobbies. Like Head-fi, you'd never find it unless you stumble across it or someone points it out.

R

Hey Revan !!

That's very truth and Head-fi is some right? Glad you liked the links.

Happy New Year !

Ari

Jan 2, 2003 at 8:42 AM Post #25 of 31
I visit the Tivo forum occasionally, for a laugh. They are such, well........... there.

Also visit forums related to my online gaming for Mechwarrior 4.

Jan 2, 2003 at 9:18 AM Post #26 of 31
None!! This vacuum sucks all my free time it can, which ensures exclusive time spent here vs other forums. I visited HeadWize a few times but wasn't as impressed with it or its participants like I was by the people and forum here! Thanks Jude for this site again!!!

Jan 2, 2003 at 1:31 PM Post #27 of 31
http://vnboards.ign.com/board.asp?brd=5156

Server Message Board For Asheron's Call. Ive been posting there for well over two years. I proably check that 5-25 times a day, it moves fast. Lots of Gossip, trades, epic battles, and trolls. It quite like here with its celebrities, myths, legends, and history. AN interesting community to belong to. I think its the largest board in IGN's forums. We have 1,133,246 Messages at last look. Small compared to big places, but I think many of us are proud of the community, even if we do bicker alot.

Jan 2, 2003 at 4:57 PM Post #28 of 31
If anyone is into pianos, this is a pretty good forum. Before I bought my piano, I spent a lot of time cruising around here. ----- Piano World Forums

Here's a great place to learn about antique tractors. I have a 1953 Ford Jubilee that I use to bush hog the pasture, and these forums were very useful in getting her up and running. ----- Yesterday's Tractor Forums

Jan 2, 2003 at 9:18 PM Post #29 of 31
wow... no one posted

http://forums.anandtech.com

huge base of people. i used to frequent the "off topic" and "hot deals" forum. because of all the good deals now have several computers and every single electronic toy i could ever want at my house.

...now to continue work on my headphone collection...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back