Aug 27, 2008 at 7:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

wiseman405

New Head-Fier
Hi there,
I at the moment have the Shure SE310's
smily_headphones1.gif

But i'm getting the urge for a new pair of in ear headphones
smily_headphones1.gif

What do we think? SE530? Or are there better ones out there, haven't really been on the forum for a while so not that up to date, although i have had a little read round
smily_headphones1.gif

I love to use the triple flanged sleeves

Thanks
Tom

Aug 27, 2008 at 8:09 PM Post #2 of 3
Oh yeah! You should give the Denon AHC-751s a try out. Just an outstanding and a bit lower cost canalphone. The sound is superb with a rich and open, airy soundstage...once they are fully broken-in. The sound, for me, requires I turn the 32.k and 11.7k of my EQ...basically the first two bars from the right of any5 band EQ...down a little, -5 and -6 respectively. But after this, they approach the UE Triple fi's in awesomeness. I wear them over the ear style, which makes them more comfortable and more secure and I use some silicone sleeves but, depending on your ear size, Comply foams will do just fine. They don't for me because they're a little too small.

Aug 27, 2008 at 8:24 PM Post #3 of 3
wow, thanks for the detailed reply. I'll check those bad boys out
smily_headphones1.gif

The price looks very healthy too! The only thing with headphone buying is i don't have anywhere to try these sort of headphones out! Its all bose and bang and olufson in leeds
frown.gif

Thanks once again
Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back