What Music Software everybody using
Jan 29, 2019 at 5:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

nicknack40

100+ Head-Fier
Hey all just a quick Survey really on what music Software most are using. I recently got a 60 day trial of Roon due to me owning a pair of Audeze LCD2-C and the preset is fine plus im a tidal subscriber. But not to sure weather if its for me or not. Do most think its worth the going price. I mean the price of Roon not tidal lol

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2019 at 5:38 PM Post #2 of 4
Used Spotify for the longest time. Tried Tidal out of curiosity since I have a decent setup now to see if I could hear a difference in their lossless which I did and switched over. The only thing I really miss with Spotify is how well its automatic track selection picks songs to play when you try out a new song. The UI is overall better on Spotify too

So if anyone here works for Spotify, tell them to get lossless going!

Feb 3, 2019 at 12:48 PM Post #3 of 4
I tried Roon with my Tidal account. and decided it was awesome, and popped for lifetime. A week later, they updated it and added Qobuz and I got the beta invite a day later. I’m happily enjoying both Tidal and Qobuz in one Roon interface.

Feb 4, 2019 at 4:02 AM Post #4 of 4
I use Roon at home, in my work I use Audirvana+ just as a single interface for Tidal and Qobuz.

My home setup includes also HQPlayer Embedded. I send to the stereo music upsampled to DSD128 with HQPlayer Embedded and to my AVR and old stereo directly from Roon to the digital trasport and remote DAC.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back