What metal are you listening to?
May 22, 2023 at 6:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 93

iamivancb

1000+ Head-Fier
The title explains it all. It could be either full albums, single songs, etc. It caught me off guard seeing nobody did this with metal music yet.

I will start with:

Eluveitie - Spirit (2006)

May 31, 2023 at 3:27 PM Post #6 of 93
I listen to pretty much every subgenre of metal so these will be all over the place.

Gojira, Rotting Christ, Periphery, Intervals, Chon, Mastodon, Car Bomb, Acid Mammoth, Windhand, Electric Wizard, Devil’s Witches, Psycroptic, Meshuggah, Cannibal Corpse, and the list goes on and on.

May 31, 2023 at 4:06 PM Post #7 of 93
I'm all over the place with metal... currently I've been exploring the Asian side of the genre...

FYI awesome pick starting the thread with Eluveitie! I really like that band although they have been different since Anna Murphy and company left...

Jun 1, 2023 at 1:57 PM Post #9 of 93
I'm all over the place with metal... currently I've been exploring the Asian side of the genre...

FYI awesome pick starting the thread with Eluveitie! I really like that band although they have been different since Anna Murphy and company left...

I started into rock somehow with a Japanese band a few years ago and got into metal time after.

Thanks. True, they lost something of their magic indeed. Their first efforts are the ones with what I stick to.

Jun 1, 2023 at 4:37 PM Post #11 of 93
Jun 12, 2023 at 4:30 PM Post #13 of 93

Great show, currently streaming on Amazon music!

Jun 18, 2023 at 5:18 PM Post #15 of 93
Thank you, SO MUCH, for this. What a combination! They are REALLY enjoyable!

Didn't you know them? I listened to them because I was told by a metalhead they sounded somehow a bit like Charming Hostess' debut. I see the resemblance, though there are so different musically. It is a pleasure to share and discover new music, right?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back