What made your day awesome?
Apr 27, 2013 at 3:58 PM Post #646 of 673
what a Co-incident that i found this thread... haha today i met a Chick ( a bit on the Average side But still a little bit slutty ) who Stopped me on the road ; And asked "Is that a pir of westone 4's?? i was like WhAt? ha? Then she started saying that she had a Um1 and had a great time listening to em. too bad her Um1's stopped working (That's what she said) 
size]
....  So i gave her to hear my W4's for about maybe 20is minutes, she was Blown away... gave her contact Num so she can Drop by to my place to give a listen to the rest of my Collection.
size]
 What's really weird is that i never met  a Chick who's In to High End audio... But for some reason it did happened today..  And that made my Day.   Who thought Westone's can dig Chick's lol

Apr 27, 2013 at 8:31 PM Post #648 of 673
^ Yep - the head-fi London meet was great. I had lots of fun hanging out and meeting people as well as enjoying some nice head-fi equipment.

Also got the best of Lynyrd Skynrd on CD for £3.50. #bargain

size]

Apr 27, 2013 at 8:31 PM Post #649 of 673
Quote:
what a Co-incident that i found this thread... haha today i met a Chick ( a bit on the Average side But still a little bit slutty ) who Stopped me on the road ; And asked "Is that a pir of westone 4's?? i was like WhAt? ha? Then she started saying that she had a Um1 and had a great time listening to em. too bad her Um1's stopped working (That's what she said) 
size]
....  So i gave her to hear my W4's for about maybe 20is minutes, she was Blown away... gave her contact Num so she can Drop by to my place to give a listen to the rest of my Collection.
size]
 What's really weird is that i never met  a Chick who's In to High End audio... But for some reason i did happened today..  And that made my Day.   Who thought Westone's can dig Chick's lol

Thats.. Thats the best story I've heard all day
size]

Apr 27, 2013 at 8:43 PM Post #650 of 673
^ Cool

I work with a girl who's one of the most gorgeous-looking humans I've ever met and a few days ago she bought a pair of Marshall headphones. Nice to see females appreciating headphones/music too! 
size]

Apr 27, 2013 at 10:29 PM Post #651 of 673
Quote:
^ Cool

I work with a girl who's one of the most gorgeous-looking humans I've ever met and a few days ago she bought a pair of Marshall headphones. Nice to see females appreciating headphones/music too! 
size]

Seem's like your having e one hell of a Epic girl to deal with.. 
size]
 good Luck man.... seems women are taking a new approach these days... 

Apr 28, 2013 at 12:49 AM Post #652 of 673
Quote:
size]
size]
 What's really weird is that i never met  a Chick who's In to High End audio... But for some reason i did happened today..  And that made my Day.   Who thought Westone's can dig Chick's lol

Better hope she doesn't frequent Head-Fi enough to see your description of her.

Apr 28, 2013 at 2:52 AM Post #653 of 673
Quote:
size]
size]

Should've said you work for Westone and was just doing an isolation test with the W4 and invite her over to patch things up with her uhmmm UM1's. I'm sure you'll blow her away when she looks at it when fixed. :D

Haha, this post made my evening. I've got a dirty imagination. Sorry. 
biggrin.gif

Apr 29, 2013 at 12:13 AM Post #655 of 673
Apr 29, 2013 at 12:17 AM Post #656 of 673
Quote:
Better hope she doesn't frequent Head-Fi enough to see your description of her.

She's not in headfi ; i asked her.. and when she ask about what's with the headfi. i told her its a Local Magazine forum.. lol 
size]

May 27, 2013 at 8:00 PM Post #659 of 673
I had thirteen hours of sleep last night. The reason was my amazing day yesterday:

I woke up early in the morning and proceeded to drive to the white-sand, blue-water beaches less than an hour from home, and spent the morning and early afternoon getting sunburnt. I drove back home, took a quick shower and grabbed a late lunch, then headed to a party at a vacation cottage in the very expensive historic bayfront community on the boardwalk at Point Clear. Spent the afternoon with great friends (some of which was taken up by infiltrating the grounds of a luxury hotel/resort and using up their amenities), ending the night with a bonfire on the beach.

I think I want my entire Summer to be formatted like the last two days: a day of all-out fun, then a day of exhausted rest. Rinse and repeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back