What kinds of payment you always go for?
Aug 25, 2014 at 9:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

jameswhw

Head-Fier
Isn''t always be paypal?
Because I am going to buy headphones first time with a Canadian,but he say using Moneygram .
I don't know if it is fair to buyers.

Aug 25, 2014 at 10:39 PM Post #2 of 6
I don't know anything about Moneygram. But if you use PayPal and don't gift it to the individual, you get some PayPal coverage of whether or not you get the product.

Aug 25, 2014 at 10:47 PM Post #3 of 6
Don't do it if you don't think it's fair. I think moneygram is the same as western union. They basically get the money and there's like no way you can get it back if something goes wrong.

Aug 26, 2014 at 2:04 AM Post #6 of 6
So paypal is the "safest" way to buy/sell?

With paypal, you have options if the seller tries to screw you over. It's one of the reasons why it's so popular. Not so sure about moneygram

Plus it isn't hard to set up a paypal account. I would be a bit suspicious if a seller told me he only accepts something like western union. Higher fees+more hassle.

Googled "moneygram scam" and this is the first thing I see: http://ir.moneygram.com/releasedetail.cfm?releaseid=831325
"Wiring money is like sending cash, once you send it you cannot get it back, that's why we tell consumers to never send money to someone they don't know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back