What? IShave!?
Apr 4, 2005 at 2:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

jerb

Headphoneus Supremus
http://www.podgear.net/products.html

^ im hoping that its an april fools joke that didnt get taken down but its a shaver head for your ipod... someone please confirm that this is fake
eek.gif

Apr 4, 2005 at 2:16 AM Post #2 of 10
yeah i would say that its an april fools day thing, or its just downright stupid if its real

Apr 4, 2005 at 3:03 AM Post #4 of 10
If they made one with an electric toothbrush, I'd be all over it
tongue.gif

Apr 4, 2005 at 3:23 AM Post #5 of 10
hmm, I hope all their products aren't jokes, this one looks pretty cool:

iPod dock connector -> mini.

Apr 6, 2005 at 2:38 AM Post #6 of 10
i posted a link on that a few days back but the thread neevr caught on.

i was hoping the Ishave was a fake and gizmomod confirmed it (thx for that) if this was real it would have been a new low for ipod acessory manufacturer's acrost the globe

(pardon the bad spelling)

Apr 6, 2005 at 9:50 PM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2bwire
My roommate got that PocketParty thing... I asked how he could spend money on that and was told that it only cost him $10. I told I'd still ask for my $10 back.

$10?? I'd like to know where he got one for $10.. I'll buy a couple of them.. I read iPodlounge's review on it, and for what it is, I'm sure it sounds ok to use at the beach, or picnic, or whatever.. nice and small, one battery, totally convenient. $10 is a steal... but I think he was just embarassed, cuz they cost like $40.

Apr 6, 2005 at 10:14 PM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by jerb
http://www.podgear.net/products.html

^ im hoping that its an april fools joke that didnt get taken down but its a shaver head for your ipod... someone please confirm that this is fake
eek.gif

Reminds me of the iCopulate that was circulating.

Apr 6, 2005 at 10:14 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by kloan
$10?? I'd like to know where he got one for $10.. I'll buy a couple of them.. I read iPodlounge's review on it, and for what it is, I'm sure it sounds ok to use at the beach, or picnic, or whatever.. nice and small, one battery, totally convenient. $10 is a steal... but I think he was just embarassed, cuz they cost like $40.

He got a rebate on it somehow, but seriously, it's like turning it into a small handheld radio. Unless you can only carry the thing in your pocket you could probably pick up a pair of battery powered PC speakers for cheaper that sound better. The funniest thing for me is that it has stereo speakers but they're so close to each other and the sound radiates at 180 degrees so it just sounds like a single speaker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back